Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pampers size 2

Options
  • 02-12-2013 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

Hi,

I wonder if anyone can help me, my brother and is wife are travelling home for Christmas with their two month old daughter.

I volunteered to get nappies, I have been instructed to get Pampers Size 2 (6-13 pounds), however I do not not have the first notion about where to source these or where offers the best value.

I am in the Dublin area, any help or tips are welcome.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭loubian

BOBIDGE wrote: »
    Hi,

I wonder if anyone can help me, my brother and is wife are travelling home for Christmas with their two month old daughter.

I volunteered to get nappies, I have been instructed to get Pampers Size 2 (6-13 pounds), however I do not not have the first notion about where to source these or where offers the best value.

I am in the Dublin area, any help or tips are welcome.

Thanks!

Tesco usually have deals On nappies, and boots do baby 3 for 2 offers quite a bit. I like the new baby ones, it has a lot of yellow in the pack. And the size is at the bottom left corner!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Chattastrophe!

They're on 3 for 2 in Boots at the moment.

Don't know if you'll need that many though ... depends how long they're staying for!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I'm assuming Tesco have some kind of deal on at the moment... a man walked out of the one we shop in today with a trolley full (and I'm not joking, this thing was piled high!) of Pampers today!

Although the size two are still Newborn nappies, so in the yellow packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭BOBIDGE

Thanks, they will be staying for 6/7 days.

Tesco has an offer 2 for €20 until the 9th December so I may purchase those.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

January wrote: »
    I'm assuming Tesco have some kind of deal on at the moment... a man walked out of the one we shop in today with a trolley full (and I'm not joking, this thing was piled high!) of Pampers today!

Although the size two are still Newborn nappies, so in the yellow packs.

Lol lol yes large packs of pampers baby dry buy one get one free!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement