Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much is the 360 worth?

Options
  • 02-12-2013 11:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone,
    I'm selling my 324gb Xbox 360 with two controllers and a few games.
    Games are GTA V , Blops 2, New Vegas, Skyrim and a HDMI cable.
    How much would it be worth??
    Is 250 too much to ask for?
    I'm asking here because I'm looking to pay towards an Xbox One.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Overheard a conversation in the gym where a guy said that he got €180 for his xbox elite and a few games. Interested me cause I want to do the same!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Shane-KornSpace

Yeah I went to GameStop and Xtravison and was offered €90 and €48 respectively for the console alone. Not a chance can I let it go for so little money!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Cotts72

I'd be hoping to get a bit more,looking to trade in xbox 360 elite, standard xbox 360, 5-6 games, 5 controllers, 3 headsets, 1 camera. Fingers will be crossed!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Tippex

Probably wont help much but this is the very reason I will not trade in games or consoles. I am holding onto my 360 and the young fella is hanging onto his also considering the one isn't backward compatible

Advertisement