Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tablet

• 02-12-2013 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭

Tablet
    Hi I want to purchase Tablet for my daughter for Christmas but have no idea which one to get. I def want to get one as cheap as possible. The memory size shouldn't be that important as she will be mostly using it for face book and such. She has a Laptop for any serious stuff and we have a Desk top computer as well. I see a tablet called Go clever 7 inch tablet for sale for 100 euro. its description is 7 inch high resulation touch screen 1ghz android system with on board camera, and this comes with free case and key board. Its available from Mulligans Pharmacy. would any one have ant advice on this one.

Thanking You smile.png
    user_offline.gifreport.gif progress.gif

Comments

Advertisement