Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fulham Away

Options
  • 02-12-2013 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭

Win this and it could get us going again, lose it and well, god knows what the journos and some fans will say. They are struggling badly so we should be getting 3pts, new manager or not.

Lloris, Walker, Kaboul, Roma, Jan, Sandro Dembele, Lennon, Townsend, Sig, Soldado.

COYS

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭electrobanana

ya deffo 3 pts is a must in this one id love to see us bang in a few goals and Soldado to get 1 or 2 just to get him on a roll.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

We need to score goals from open play. And we bloody well should against Fulham.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

Is Rose ever going to play again? It seems like I'v been reading stories about him being back in a couple of weeks for the last couple of months. Its not just about left back but we could get settled centre back paring if he was playing. Hope he is back soon and we also get back-up in January.

Going for us to win 2-0 tomorrow. Hard to know what to expect from Fulham with a new manager.

Up front also hope Soldado gets a confidence boosting goal or more, it could be all he needs to go on a spree.

I just noticed I am using the word "hope" in most sentences. Will end up praying before the year is out. Just dunno what or who to pray too, is there really a footballing god? I'm willing to try.

How I wish for the early days of September when I felt happy to have a punt on us to win the league at 33's (Im one of them optemistic types). I can get 80's now in Boylesport.(Might invest another tenner?????)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Could we just start the same team that played Man Utd,see how that goes.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I'd like to see Lamela start tbh.

• Advertisement

Kiith wrote: »

It seems Lennon tired in the second half against Utd so Maybe start with Lennon and bring on Lamella after an hour. I too would like to see more of Lamella.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭terrymccarthy05

Its live in Mayes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

He'd get owned by Sidwell and Parker, they'd relish creaming him. We could be facing three former Tottenham players. This Fulham team are shíte, plain and simple, if we can't get three points, then we've no hope of finishing fourth. They'll put up some resistance, so I expect a tight affair but to come away victorious.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

2 natural wingers hopefully in lennon and townsend

I'd also play Townsend. He has the beating of a player and can deliver a cross, it's when he tries to imitate Bale that let's him down. There's definite pressure on Soldado to start scoring, otherwise he'll have no choice but to give Defoe a start?

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

I'd start the exact same team as Sunday.

Chadli is more physical than Townsend and Vertonghen will need protection if he's stuck at LB again. Sandro, Dembele & Paulinho played well v Utd.

I would be amazed if two strikers start.

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭GS11

I certainly would like him to get some time at least, Anros on the left for Chadli, otherwise the same team as against united.

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Devo from Dublin

Defoe will start.
    Lamela on bench.
    Everyone else stays the same as Manu.
    Spurs to batter Fulham 4-0.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,632 ✭✭✭Glebee

OK so Fulham are on a very bad run of form, which makes me think that they
    will put it up to us. If Spurs **** up here, AVB is going to be asked some serious questions.... Hope Im wrong and we do win 4 nil..

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭curraghyid

4-0 will do , I'd be surprised though. 2-0 would be nice goals from open play too. Hard to tell with new manager but I doubt he can work miracles with fulhams defence.
    Don't know much about mulenstein tbh except he was at united.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭White Heart Loon

A few ex Spurs players will play their hearts out, 2-0 Spurs but they'll give us a game

A few ex Spurs players will play their hearts out, 2-0 Spurs but they'll give us a game

Parker will cause he's a pro, the rest....na'h

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

Lloris; Walker, Chiriches, Dawson, Vertonghen; Capoue, Sandro; Lennon, Paulinho, Lamela; Defoe.

Subs: Friedel, Naughton, Chadli, Holtby, Sigurdsson, Townsend, Soldado.

Seven changes from Saturday for Fulham.

• Advertisement

Im suprised Demnele is out.

Anyone know a site to watch the match?

jobeenfitz wrote: »
    Im suprised Demnele is out.

Injured

jobeenfitz wrote: »
    Anyone know a site to watch the match?

This isn't great, but it's the best I've found so far. My usual streams aren't working.

http://www.stadium-live.com/Channel12.html

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Seems to be mainly Fulham so far

This isn't great, but it's the best I've found so far. My usual streams aren't working.

http://www.stadium-live.com/Channel12.html

Thats not good, anyone got a better one?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Predictions of 4-0 so far look wide of the mark. Bit too optimistic.

Has anyone seen Lamela?

Wow, how did Paulinho miss that?!! Great work leading up to the shot but jaysus, he couldn't even hit the target. Shocking stuff

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Lightbulb Sun

Thats not good, anyone got a better one?

Check the ones on vipbox.net.

Advertisement