Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best 1/2TB hard drive for the price

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Affluenza

Bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭Baked.noodle

I bought a TOSHIBA Stor.E Basics 1 Tb External Hard Drive a few months ago and its grand. Free delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Affluenza wrote: »
    Bump

Just under €75 for this 2TB one or €94 for the 3TB version.

Samsung 2TB External HDD

Going to get the 3TB one myself soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭peckerhead

I sent that same Amazon link (but for the 3TB model) off to Flubit and they came back with a price of £70.62 , which is about €88 with the ParcelMotel charge added. Just got a fulfilment confirmation email from Cleverboxes.com* so hopefully it should be sitting in my Parcel Motel before too long... :)

* Whose website lists it at £91.08...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

peckerhead wrote: »
    I sent that same Amazon link (but for the 3TB model) off to Flubit and they came back with a price of £70.62 , which is about €88 with the ParcelMotel charge added. Just got a fulfilment confirmation email from Cleverboxes.com* so hopefully it should be sitting in my Parcel Motel before too long... :)

* Whose website lists it at £91.08...

Not bad, I got the same 3TB model delivered from Amazon to my door for €94.75.

Well my Fiance did, she got it for me for Christmas. Can't wait to get it, I have media all over the place. Some on my laptop, some on 2 different HDD's in my PC. Can't wait to sort them all out into the folders I want all on the one HDD. OCD :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement