Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smyths Killzone PS4 Bundle Missing Killzone

Options
  • 03-12-2013 12:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

I got a Killzone PS4 bundle from Smyths (had it preordered) and there is no copy of the game inside :(

Has anyone else experienced this? How do I even go about fixing this, they'll just tell me I did get it and sold it or something :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭Paul MCM

A few people have mentioned this alright, think it's in this thread "PS4 Pre-Order Thread! Where are you getting yours?" Or the PS4 megathread. Just bring it back to them as soon as you can

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

Bring it back to Smyths, tell them your game wasn't in the box. Sorted. If they ignore you, go to Sony.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭King Krib

Stevie_D_D wrote: »
    I got a Killzone PS4 bundle from Smyths (had it preordered) and there is no copy of the game inside :(

Has anyone else experienced this? How do I even go about fixing this, they'll just tell me I did get it and sold it or something :mad:

Believe me Smyths are aware of this. I know somebody it happened to and they got a replacement on the spot. Can't for the life of me make out why they're not checking them before sending them out when so many have been caught this way.

Advertisement