Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish NT player on the market

Options
  • 03-12-2013 2:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭

http://www.blackoutrugby.com/game/club.squad.php#player=10746233

Anybody got the funds to buy this NT player? he still needs some training but if you don't have 10 slots as long as he gets some speed and agility he'll still be a top NT player due to his excellent skills in all areas.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

This is one of those times i wish I had money :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

definitely don't have enough funds for him - but I'll keep an eye on it. (always hoping for a bargain!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Zagato

What do you think he'll go for?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭Phonehead

you never know, could be a bargain or there could be a few high rollers bidding! I'm currently the highest bidder but there's no way I'll be there in the end. I reckon 2 million might be enough

Closer to 3mil i would think wex

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

Gelio wrote: »
    Closer to 3mil i would think wex

I'm not sure, this week a fair bit of quality hit the market with the halfway point in the season clubs go bot and players hit the market.

eying up a few I am! :P

If you could pick him up for less than 3 mil i would snatch him up. Would be a bargain in my books.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭Phonehead

The only reason I think 2 million would be enough is because many of the top teams will look at him and think he's an expensive luxury to sit on their wing because you could pick up better centres for a lot less

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Ugh, I put a bid on him, which tied up enough of my cash that I couldn't afford a youngster I really wanted. I was ragin'.

Advertisement