Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Remove Eircom cable from house chimney/Aerial mast support

Options
  • 03-12-2013 8:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi,

House we are moving to has Eircom cable connected to house Aerial mast support bracket on chimney.  

I need to have the Aerial and mast support removed from chimney as there are no longer used and are not safe. 

The cable goes from house chimney to street pole which is a couple of hundred yards away so I can't just disconnect. 

Who do I contact I don't have an Eircom account?  When I try to log question on Eircom site I need account number and phone number. 

How do I have the Eircom cable removed before Aerial removed?   

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

kpbryww wrote: »
    Hi,

House we are moving to has Eircom cable connected to house Aerial mast support bracket on chimney.  

I need to have the Aerial and mast support removed from chimney as there are no longer used and are not safe. 

The cable goes from house chimney to street pole which is a couple of hundred yards away so I can't just disconnect. 

Who do I contact I don't have an Eircom account?  When I try to log question on Eircom site I need account number and phone number. 

HI kpbryww

I'll need to look into this for you as I'm currently unaware of the process surrouning this. In the meantime can you please PM me the address in question and asome contact details for you?

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭kpbryww

Hi,

HI kpbryww

I'll need to look into this for you as I'm currently unaware of the process surrouning this. In the meantime can you please PM me the address in question and asome contact details for you?

Thanks

Al
    Hi Al,

I sent you details via PM.   Thanks for you help with this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Hi,

HI kpbryww

Thanks

Al
    Hi Al,

Ok perfect, thanks for those details.

I'll come back to you soon.

Thanks

Tracey

Hi,

HI kpbryww

Thanks

Al
    Hi Al,

Thanks

Tracey
    Thanks Tracey   

Hi,

HI kpbryww

Thanks

Al
    Hi Al,

Thanks

Tracey
    Thanks Tracey   
    Hi, Any update on how I can have Eircom cables removed from chimney?

• Advertisement

Hi,

House we are moving to has Eircom cable connected to house Aerial mast support bracket on chimney.

I need to have the Aerial and mast support removed from chimney as there are no longer used and are not safe.

Who do I contact I don't have an Eircom account? When I try to log question on Eircom site I need account number and phone number.

HI kpbryww

Thanks

Al
    Hi Al,

I sent you details via PM. Thanks for you help with this

Thanks

Tracey
    Thanks Tracey

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in coming back to you.

The section you will need to contact is plantAlterations@eircom.ie

Please forward them all your account details, full address, full description and contact details.

Thanks

Tracey

Hi,

House we are moving to has Eircom cable connected to house Aerial mast support bracket on chimney.  

I need to have the Aerial and mast support removed from chimney as there are no longer used and are not safe.

HI kpbryww

Thanks

Al
    Hi Al,

I sent you details via PM.   Thanks for you help with this

Thanks

Tracey
    Thanks Tracey  

Hi,

Please forward them all your account details, full address, full description and contact details.

Thanks

Tracey
    Hi,

I have emailed "plantAlterations@eircom.ie " but got no reply.  Is there a phone number I can use to contact somebody.   I really need this done pretty soon.

Thanks

Hi,

Who do I contact I don't have an Eircom account? When I try to log question on Eircom site I need account number and phone number.

HI kpbryww

Thanks

Al
    Hi Al,

I sent you details via PM. Thanks for you help with this

Thanks

Tracey
    Thanks Tracey

Hi,

Thanks

Tracey
    Hi,

I have emailed "plantAlterations@eircom.ie " but got no reply. Is there a phone number I can use to contact somebody. I really need this done pretty soon.

Thanks

They do have a response lead time of 48 hours I'm afraid however if you wish you can call 1901 (tel number, option 3 and 1) They'll be able to help you.

Tracey

Advertisement