Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anybody bought from www.electricshopping.ie?

Options
  • 03-12-2013 10:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I am looking at buying my husband a Cuisinart Professional Ice Cream Maker for Christmas and the cheapest price I have found by far was on www.electricshopping.ie, but I have never heard of this site. Has anybody used it? Is it reliable? Their price is almost €50 cheaper than the only other site I have found.

I woudl be grateful for any advice or guidance. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

I have bought from them, a Panasonic breadmaker, but that was a couple of years ago. No complaints. Quick delivery and the machine is still going strong and was quite a bit cheaper than elsewhere at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sardegna

Thanks, Cheshire Cat. That's really good to know. I was just a bit nervous as I can't find much info about them.

Advertisement