Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gameweek 14 - Matchday Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

^^^
    Boo-Urns!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

63 what an absolute disaster.... back into FPL irrelevance!! That prize money is looking like a pipe dream now!

Damn Suarez and his incredible talent for scoring when he wants!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

106 points, not too bad considering I forgot about the midweek games :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

112 (-4) , happy with that as it its way more than most people in my main leagues. The guy leading my main league only got 35, sickened I'd say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Why did Clyne go off after 58 minutes? I find it hard to believe he knew I was going to end on 99 points.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

90 points but a few red arrows due to those around me scoring higher.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,605 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

roryc wrote: »
    Why did Clyne go off after 58 minutes? I find it hard to believe he knew I was going to end on 99 points.

He wanted to keep you up past your bedtime thinking bout it. Morrison was at the same craic last night when he got booked after the match finished

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Injured, how serious I do not know yet

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

95 (-4) Without having Yaya or Hazard I've got to be pretty pleased with things. Seeing the 100+ scores is a slight dampener on things but on the whole it's the highest score of the season by about 10 points. I assume I'll get green arrows anyway considering I'm 249K but it's a matter of how far I rise that I'm more curious about. The weekend looks more complicated with Ravel and Rooney suspended. Will take my time with transfers though I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Injured. He would of got -1 anyway if he'd stayed on because Saints conceded a second so it worked out the same.

108 points, Aguero didnt get 2 BPs in the end. Should still see lovely green arrows across the board though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Those late goals against city turned a reasonable week into a bad one. Pantillimon (-8) and Zabletta (-4, maybe -5 as was due a bonus)

Leaves me on 95(-4) for the week which I'm guessing will end up being average or slightly below. Could have really done with those extra 13 points :(

Iago wrote: »
    Those late goals against city turned a reasonable week into a bad one. Pantillimon (-8) and Zabletta (-4, maybe -5 as was due a bonus)

Leaves me on 95(-4) for the week which I'm guessing will end up being average or slightly below. Could have really done with those extra 13 points :(

awwww

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,371 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

91 is never bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Ended up on 87 with Ag as accidental captain. I liked it better when my arrows were all green, but my fall from the top 20k and all the way out of 50k is complete.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭BNMC

The average won't be near 90. I reckon it's going to be 75.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Kent Brockman

17 points on the bench & lots of 1 pointers on the field :-( Going to lose a lot of ground this week!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭qwabercd

86 and p*ssed off! Coleman and Marshall on the bench. Pieters off at ht and misses out on at least 5 points.

Rooney and morrisson out next week. Yanga mbiwa dropped. Pieters injured. And myhill injured too is he? Brady incapable of playing for more than 5 minutes. And to think at 7.30 tonight I thought I'd be banking my transfer! The joys of ff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

KevIRL wrote: »
    awwww

Quiet you!

SlickRic wrote: »
    91 is never bad.

It is when those around you all scored more!

Still feeling hard done by from last month. I lost out on two separate monthly league prizes by 1 and 3 points respectively. In that context, two late goals that do nothing to change a result but cost me 10%+ of my weekly total is a right pain.

But then, you already know that. It's why this game is like a drug :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Would Gerard not have a shout for the assist for that first goal of Suarez's. Just watching back motd here and Gerard headed it on before Suarez hit it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

99 points :D

FHFC wrote: »
    Would Gerard not have a shout for the assist for that first goal of Suarez's. Just watching back motd here and Gerard headed it on before Suarez hit it.

Been ruled out already by fpl. Note on the homepage about it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

100!!

My first ever century, Christmas has come early :D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

KevIRL wrote: »
    Been ruled out already by fpl. Note on the homepage about it

Significant deflection me arse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

92 (-4) so kind of bittersweet..

Most people in my private league scored higher than me..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭HighClass

Average 61
    Highest 141

Thought the average would be a bit more than that. Makes me feel a bit better about being 5 off 100.

My 91 sees me drop 3k places to 31k. 2 red arrows in a row

In 3 GW's I've gone from ~945k to ~306k, quite proud of my turn around. Hope to keep it going now after a dreadful month or so before hand

Only 2 seasons ago, I finished in the top 6k overall so its not like I'm an idiot at this game! :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

Madness.. 88 points and red arrows everywhere :pac:

Edit: Actually the league tables don't seem to have updated

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

HighClass wrote: »
    Average 61
    Highest 141

Thought the average would be a bit more than that. Makes me feel a bit better about being 5 off 100.

The average (the real one) is higher than 61. I scored 84(-4) and went up - wait for it - 33k places. From 600k to 567k. With a 20 points over average you would expect it to be better, especially that players in this area - 500-600k - are not to be considered the best scoring players in FF.
    Still loads of teams with RVP etc and no changes made.
    70-75 sounds like a true average among the active players right now. Plenty of goals and clean sheets this week. Not to mention Suarez who was phenomenal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

98 but all down.png

:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

swoody wrote: »
    98 but all down.png

:(

Most leagues aren't updated yet. When I click the ones in the red, I see I went up actually. Happened to me with 80, so you should see some green soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,142 ✭✭✭G1032

Dismal week yet again. Interest waning big time now. 85 points and red arrow in money league. Lost mega ground. Might sell Rooney because my midfield needs surgery. We'll see if that helps

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,142 ✭✭✭G1032

Dempsey wrote: »
    In 3 GW's I've gone from ~945k to ~306k, quite proud of my turn around. Hope to keep it going now after a dreadful month or so before hand

Only 2 seasons ago, I finished in the top 6k overall so its not like I'm an idiot at this game! :o

Finished inside top 3000 last year and to 15000 the year before but languishing down in 470000 place today and 140 points off the top in my money league. Fed up with it now this year

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Great to wake up and see my 108 points moved me from 28k to 14k. Have done some serious jumping this last few weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,788 ✭✭✭Benimar

Disaster. My 74 points was the 2nd lowest in the top 30 of my ML. Dropped like a stone :mad:

Apart from Suarez, all my team did is get themselves suspended. Have 4 out at the weekend :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

86, wasnt bad. Benched Coleman so could have been better

Lemlin wrote: »
    Great to wake up and see my 108 points moved me from 38k to 14k. Have done some serious jumping this last few weeks.

Fair play. Serious move made over the last while.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Wanted to get Suarez in but he's just too damn expensive and after that display will probably be even further out of reach

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

91 (-4) has me drop from around 77k to 82k. Not having Hazard or Yaya killed me. Oscar better repay the faith in sticking with him through his injury...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

My first decent score. 102. Still at 1.2 million overall though. I finished inside the top 5k last year so this is extremely ****e. My private leagus are totally out of reach too baring a miracle. Some very poor and unlucky captaincy choices cost me big early on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,386 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

My 85 has seen me jump a massive 262 places from 388,567 to 388,305.... a green arrow is a green arrow...
    Didn't lose too much ground to the leader of my pay league and I have closed the gap on 2nd and 3rd... No Suarez for one of my best mates who was in 2nd...finishing ahead of him will be a nice consolation and he's within sight now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 404 ✭✭paddyh117

AdMMM wrote: »
    Wanted to get Suarez in but he's just too damn expensive and after that display will probably be even further out of reach

with all due respect - this is madness - he's not too expensive, if you can't afford him it's because you've spent too much on others, not on him - he's averaged 11 points per game since his ban - 11!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Red arrows after scoring 92 points is annoying. Still 27,000 overall.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

90, but extremly disappointed. Hazard and Yaya killed me. Red arrows.

One of the lads in my league didn't even have Suarez, and he still ended up on 75.

I have a plan...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭tom_k

98 points. One grey arrow and the rest green but overall position rise quite small.
    Like most people, i feel my team got the points added last night that it was denied on Sunday.

I have absolutely no pity for anyone that didn't have Suarez captain last night. None at all.

What else does he need to do to get in someones team? And yet he's only owned by 35% or so.

Madness.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 981 ✭✭✭amber69

FutureGuy wrote: »
    I have absolutely no pity for anyone that didn't have Suarez captain last night. None at all.

What else does he need to do to get in someones team? And yet he's only owned by 35% or so.

Madness.

A lot of Man U fans hate him. Its a game not a popularity contest.

amber69 wrote: »
    A lot of Man U fans hate him. Its a game not a popularity contest.

I love people like this in my leagues Amber, I have a few that refused to bring in Ronalso when he was scoring 2 every week.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Dropped from 100K to 280k after last night... i actually feel physically sick!

• Advertisement
Advertisement