Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Got a Parking ticket!

Options
  • 03-12-2013 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭

Completely forgot to move the car at half eight this morning. Leaving Work in a few hours so can I get a second ticket if I don't move it. It's parked in a parking bay ion Patrick street!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭sensormatic

i saw this being towed away

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

If it’s parked in a loading bay (I presume this is what you meant) since 08:30 I would be worried it was towed away by now. I can't see a car being able to get away with parking in a loading bay for an entire day. They kind of stand out as not belonging there. Also a delivery driver or two might have reported you as this really upsets them. Plus the likelihood of a traffic warden not spotting it would be unlikely, that’s a long time to leave your car there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭BrianJD

murphym7 wrote: »
    If it’s parked in a loading bay (I presume this is what you meant) since 08:30 I would be worried it was towed away by now. I can't see a car being able to get away with parking in a loading bay for an entire day. They kind of stand out as not belonging there. Also a delivery driver or two might have reported you as this really upsets them. Plus the likelihood of a traffic warden not spotting it would be unlikely, that’s a long time to leave your car there.

No it's actually parked in a designated Parking spot and not a loading bay so I presume as it's not blocking anything it'd be okay.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

If it's towed, it will moved to another area where it is unlikely to cause obstruction, no extra charge
    If it's missing the towies parkup on South Mall by Parnell Bridge, they'll tell you where it is or ring the Garda traffic office on Anglesea St..

Advertisement