Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have a loop airport voucher

Options
  • 03-12-2013 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

The voucher expires end December, I'm not due to fly anywhere until Feb but I would love to shop as I want to get certain cosmetics that are a lot cheaper in the airport and with my voucher I will save quite a lot.
    If I get a cheap flight and just not go on, can I shop and leave?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 figgisp

Hi

I'm sure you can use it as you are free to leave the ariport if you wish but would you get a flight cheaper?

Can you share the voucher? A few of us on another thread are looking for loop voucher. They are not individual vouchers as in anyone who books parking gets the same one so can be used as many times by different people. We are travelling this weekend but not bringing the car so would really appreciate it if you could share a copy for us to print. Many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭loomk

figgisp wrote: »
    Hi

I'm sure you can use it as you are free to leave the ariport if you wish but would you get a flight cheaper?

Can you share the voucher? A few of us on another thread are looking for loop voucher. They are not individual vouchers as in anyone who books parking gets the same one so can be used as many times by different people. We are travelling this weekend but not bringing the car so would really appreciate it if you could share a copy for us to print. Many thanks

Hi, it's a hard copy I was given like a voucher so unfortunately can't share :(

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭JEmily

Anyone have an airport up-to-date loop shopping voucher (10eur off 50eur when you shop in the loop)??? Much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭blabley

as far as i know you must collect from the arrivals section (http://www.theloop.ie/t/CollectionPoints). I'm off tomorrow to UK and going to use the latest voucher for me, but can always get the mrs to collect what your want if you like? PM me...

Advertisement