Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what happened to the foxman and his fox

Options
  • 03-12-2013 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭

For ages have seen the foxman walking round near Callan with his very tame fox, now he has disappeared and the fox as well, no he hasn't gone to ground.
    Anyone know what happened there was a rumour he had gone abroad but what about the fox, it was too domesticated to go back in the wild.
    No and it has nothing to do with foxcoverteddy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

It's a secret!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭danceswithwolf

Saw this guy! He was out around Kells Priory a few months ago. I thought it was very strange!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

they guy out in Kells could have been the guy in Thomas town, there's two guys with a fox in Co Kilkenny.
    One in Callan and one in Thomastown

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭foxcoverteddy

I have a notion that we could be treading on a personal matter, the unconfirmed info received suggests that perhaps we should not progress on this thread, sorry if anyone feels aggrieved, but it was such a rare occurrence.
    Thanks

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

I agree with foxy, thread closed.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement