Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post PS4 launch day/received pics

Options
  • 03-12-2013 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭

This thread is for people who want to post there PS4/PS3 mancave or gaming set up !!!!

pictures don't have to be of your set up of course basically anything you want to share regarding your new console purchase.

Mod edit:
    O/T chat deleted.
    Do not quote pics.
    Stay on topic please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭wolfi

Here is mine.
    u00b.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭gep91

wolfi wrote: »
    Here is mine.
    u00b.jpg

nice what set up you got? my laptop broke cant upload mine just yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭squirrelohara

Did you not just break your own rule on the very first post by quoting a pic??

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭wolfi

gep91 wrote: »
    nice what set up you got? my laptop broke cant upload mine just yet

PS4->Denon AVR1912/Tannoy HTS 201 7.1->Benq W1070 3D projector and Sony kdl-55hx850 behind screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭gep91

Did you not just break your own rule on the very first post by quoting a pic??

not my rule. im showing you guys what not to do :P

back on topic, awesome set up. I have 51 inch plasma with 5.1 3d receiver surround sound.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭keyboard_cat

gep91 wrote: »
    not my rule. im showing you guys what not to do :P

back on topic, awesome set up. I have 51 inch plasma with 5.1 3d receiver surround sound.

Something amiss here...

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭seanand

wolfi wrote: »
    PS4->Denon AVR1912/Tannoy HTS 201 7.1->Benq W1070 3D projector and Sony kdl-55hx850 behind screen.
    wow

Advertisement