Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bargains in Kilkenny and around

Options
  • 03-12-2013 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭

Other boards seem to have details of special offers at various shops, surely with Christmas coming up Kilkenny shops must have some good bargain.
    Daybreak in Callan are doing Pringles for 150 a tube, normally they are 3.29 or abouts.
    Are we too affluent to worry, I spend all my time looking for bargains, or am I the only poor person?
    I don't drink but some of the stores have some excellent bargains, perhaps it is poor me, then we have not got that many stores, they say Lidl and Aldi are bargains all the time,
    Counting cents Foxy

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Great idea foxy but I'm gonna add a rule to this thread, if you are a first time poster, do not post in this thread with a bargain as you will get site banned for spamming. Any post that isn't considered a bargain will be deleted.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

Advertisement