Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bouncers, swings etc!! Babybjorn

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Millem wrote: »
    Yes you need to type In promotional code at checkout to get the 20%.
    AMZTYE2O
    It comes to £69

Thank you! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

sillysocks wrote: »
    Thank you! :)

If you want to buy other things like Disney clothes you need to put in other code! Code is on left hand side of page. I think I will get clevamama cot bed mattress protector too :) I rang tony kealys today and they were raving about babybjorn so I am going to go down to see it in action in Saturday with OH. I really like the staff there, that's where we got our bugaboo. They have a few others there too. Amazon offer is on till 13th dec I think :)

Suucee wrote: »
    Depends on the baby, normally around 9 months. My LO wasn't 9KG until about 13 months.
    I had that bouncer for my daughter and she loved it. It is small but light so if she fell asleep I was able to carry it from room to room as I done things/ had a shower etc. I had to stop using it around 4 or 5 months as she was able to sit up unaided and was pulling herself forward a bit too much for my liking.
    It has a vibration also which was great for a really bad teething day.
    Its still in perfect condition so will be used for no 2 next march.

My niece was 9kg at 4 months!!!

Is say the Babybjorn was one of our best, if not the best, baby buys (well we got it as a present luckily but u get the idea!).

Can't say enough about it, it's so easy bring anywhere if you're going to a friends for the day or to relations for a weekend, and the babies just seem to love it even though it doesn't vibrate or bounce on its own. At 6 months we put our second baby in it right in front of the couch and he's realised he can bounce himself by pushing his feet off the couch and he flies up and down in it laughing away!

Our first wasn't great at naps in the cot for the first few months but happily napped in it with it on the lowest setting so almost flat.

Is say the Babybjorn was one of our best, if not the best, baby buys (well we got it as a present luckily but u get the idea!).

Can't say enough about it, it's so easy bring anywhere if you're going to a friends for the day or to relations for a weekend, and the babies just seem to love it even though it doesn't vibrate or bounce on its own. At 6 months we put our second baby in it right in front of the couch and he's realised he can bounce himself by pushing his feet off the couch and he flies up and down in it laughing away!

Our first wasn't great at naps in the cot for the first few months but happily napped in it with it on the lowest setting so almost flat.

Brill the only thing I am worried about us if dogs could accidentally knock it over with baby on it! Did you get the toy bar? Now you have Amazon family you know you can get 20% off nappies and wipes :) I ordered size 2 pampers roughly 10c a nappy delighted with myself as I have yet to see size 2s that cheap in shop only ever see bigger sizes! You subscribe and save but can cancel subscription at any time!

• Advertisement

Thanks, must have a browse around and see!

No we never got the toy bar, seemed so expensive for what it was. A lot of the baby toys come with hooks for playmats so we just hook his toys onto the front panel where it buttons on.

We've no dogs so can't really say about them knocking it over, it's relatively easy knock it with no baby in it but when the babies weight is in it it seems fairly sturdy......it hasn't tipped yet with our three year old trying to climb on top if it to give the baby a 'hug'! Prob best for you to see it in real life for yourself to judge.

Thanks, must have a browse around and see!

No we never got the toy bar, seemed so expensive for what it was. A lot of the baby toys come with hooks for playmats so we just hook his toys onto the front panel where it buttons on.

We've no dogs so can't really say about them knocking it over, it's relatively easy knock it with no baby in it but when the babies weight is in it it seems fairly sturdy......it hasn't tipped yet with our three year old trying to climb on top if it to give the baby a 'hug'! Prob best for you to see it in real life for yourself to judge.

I will go to tony kealys on Saturday :) he has some other swings etc there so I can compare sturdiness! I am sure it will be grand with the dogs as baby will be supervised at all times in it! It's just the blind one!! She still knocks over her water bowl at least 3 times a week (even though it stays in same spot!) god love her :)

Just on amazon babybjorn back down to £70 plus 20% now coming in at €67. Bargain bargain
    Bit the bullet and bought it.!! Doubt I will get it cheaper :) thanks so much for all the advice!

Bought it this afternoon myself, that's pretty much 50% off....thanks for the link millem!

Bought it this afternoon myself, that's pretty much 50% off....thanks for the link millem!

Yep!! Did you get it for same price as me? It was £55.37? I really don't think we will get cheaper? They are €140 in Bella baby and tony kealys. The discount wouldn't work so I had to do online chat with them! They discounted it for me after checkout. Delighted with myself! Even if baby hates it I am sure I can sell it on secondhand. They seem to have good resale value from what I see on adverts. Amazon is mad for the prices they literally go up and down in a day.

• Advertisement

Oh I was ripped off.... I paid 56.57 ;) You'd definitely sell it on easily I imagine. I was afraid they'd go up and nearly bought last night but didn't have time, so was delighted today when I checked it!

Oh I was ripped off.... I paid 56.57 ;) You'd definitely sell it on easily I imagine. I was afraid they'd go up and nearly bought last night but didn't have time, so was delighted today when I checked it!

That's brilliant :) I got black and silver one which one did you pick?

The same. I've the red and black one and like the colours in that, haven't seen the other one in real life so not sure what it's like but it was a good but cheaper than the other one so went for it.

The same. I've the red and black one and like the colours in that, haven't seen the other one in real life so not sure what it's like but it was a good but cheaper than the other one so went for it.

The silver and black will do me too! The other colours weren't paying the extra for! That is a real nice to buy for your friend! The very last thing I need to buy is an ear thermometer.

Just to update, it arrived last week, love it love it love it! I actually bought the toy bar aswell! I have to say even with no baby in it, it seems very sturdy. Love the fact it folds flat as a pancake. I am going to store it in box I think when not in use as box is nice and thin and then just put it behind couch. (Literally takes seconds to put up) Thanks again for everyone's advice :) now just waiting for baby to arrive!

Mine came yesterday! Thanks for the heads up on the bargain :)

Yeah the folding flat us brill, even for going visiting anyone or someone minding the baby it's so easy to fold up and stick in the car to bring along.

Just to update babs is 6 weeks old and loves sitting in his baby bjorn. I find it so handy to move from room to room and folds flat so real easy to put behind sofa if needs be or to put in your car! It is great for the blind dog too as it had a "lip" or "platform" that she walks into first so is in no danger or knocking it over or getting injured herself! Thanks for all the replies and advice :)

Advertisement