Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crazy upgrade handset pricing

Options
  • 03-12-2013 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

Hoping a rep could please comment on the recent price hikes on upgrades for handsets for those on the €34.50  select unlimited plan.

I'm out of contract and I've been pricing handsets since October and the prices of the upgrade handsets have been steadily increasing the last hike in prices is absolutely ridiculous though

current prices

HTC - €279
    Note 3 - €449
    S4 - €329
    Z1 - €329

id nearly get the phones sim free and not tied to any contract at those levels!

is there a reason why the handsets have jumped in price so much recently?

as a loyal customer for the past 18 months whose bill was always paid on time etc.. those prices are a shocking way of treating current customers

i know its not the reps fault but could you please bring this to the attention of the powers that be

i was all set to sign up for another 18/24 months with emobile but not now at those prices.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭BogManInc

could someone please move this to the emobile thread for me? thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

BogManInc wrote: »

Hi BogManInc,

I have forwarded your details to the emobile rep. They will respond to you soon.

Thanks

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭BogManInc

Hi BogManInc,

I have forwarded your details to the emobile rep. They will respond to you soon.

Thanks

Tracey
    Many thanks Tracey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Hi BogManInc,

Thanks

Tracey
    Many thanks Tracey

No problem at all.

Thanks

Tracey

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

Hoping a rep could please comment on the recent price hikes on upgrades for handsets for those on the €34.50  select unlimited plan.

I'm out of contract and I've been pricing handsets since October and the prices of the upgrade handsets have been steadily increasing the last hike in prices is absolutely ridiculous though

current prices

HTC - €279
    Note 3 - €449
    S4 - €329
    Z1 - €329

id nearly get the phones sim free and not tied to any contract at those levels!

is there a reason why the handsets have jumped in price so much recently?

as a loyal customer for the past 18 months whose bill was always paid on time etc.. those prices are a shocking way of treating current customers

i know its not the reps fault but could you please bring this to the attention of the powers that be

i was all set to sign up for another 18/24 months with emobile but not now at those prices.
    Hi BogManInc,

I would be unable to advise of the reasons for why the prices of the phones have increased. These prices are altered depending different factors.

I can assure you I will be passing your post onto the relevant section for consideration in the future. 

The prices of phones are subject to change from month to month.

Grainne

• Advertisement
Advertisement