Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hi i was using my card online and entered the security number wrong and my card was l

Options
  • 03-12-2013 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

:confused:hi was using my card online and entered security number wrong so it became locked please help unlock my card as i need it asap as ive been trying to contact the bank of ireland all day with no luck!!
    emergency !!!!!! :confused::(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi lauraoc.

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch.

We are sorry to hear you have been experiencing difficulty contacting us today. We have been experiencing a high call volume and we apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you.

When using your card online, you may have either locked your Verified by Visa password or entered your CVV number incorrectly, which may have affected the use of your card.

If you have locked your Verified by Visa password, please contact Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365 / 003531 4044000, selecting option 6 for Visa and then option 2 for Verified by Visa. A representative will be happy to unlock the password for you once all security on the account has been confirmed.

If your CVV number has been entered incorrectly, please call Bank of Ireland 365 and a representative will investigate this further for you.

We hope this helps. If we can help you with anything else, please let us know.
    Laura

Advertisement