Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dinners in Dublin 4

Options
  • 03-12-2013 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Where is there a place that you could get a dinner like roast ham,not sure if this is the right area

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

Jasonc99 wrote: »
    Where is there a place that you could get a dinner like roast ham,not sure if this is the right area

like a carvery?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Jasonc99

Yeah there is places in Drogheda that do it like centra

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

Grand Canal Hotel does a carvery every day

• Registered Users Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

I've moved this to the Dublin city forum as it may be more suited there.

Morri

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Yeah there is places in Drogheda that do it like centra

Do you mean Centra, the mini supermarkets, like a Spar or a Londis? You want a roast ham dinner from a Centra? I'm confused. :o

If you mean a carvery, the D4 Hotel/Ballsbridge Hotel (or whatever the old Jurys call themselves these days) have one. So do the Horse Show House, across from the RDS. I've heard that the new Merrion Inn by the Merrion Gates have one too. Not sure if they'll always have ham though, as most carverys rotate their joints, with turkey & ham one day, roast beef the next, roast lamb the next and so on.

• Advertisement

Well what I mean, In centra in drogheda. There is ham, chicken or beef to choose from and you can get potatoes, carrots, cabbage etc. but not sure if this sort of stuff is in dublin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Well what I mean, In centra in drogheda. There is ham, chicken or beef to choose from and you can get potatoes, carrots, cabbage etc. but not sure if this sort of stuff is in dublin

That's a carvery dinner you're talking about alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭kinsy

I think the Spar on Mount Street (edge of D4 really) does stuff like that so maybe some other ones do

Anyone know of places close to grand canal that would do a good takeaway dinner?

Advertisement