Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Top 100 Video Games of All Time

• 03-12-2013 5:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,170 ✭✭✭✭

Yes it's another list and I didn't want to derail the boards Top 50 thread.

But after Charlie Brooker's thing last week, I see Challenge have an hour long show on this Sunday morning at 11. "Top 100 Video Games of All Time" with the program description
    From arcade games to apps, we countdown the best video games of all time. Stars including Milla Jovovich, Matthew Perry, Robin Williams and Alice Cooper reveal the top titles.

Guessing American made considering the celebs. And I guess Robin Williams will be there for Zelda games at least.

Google now tells me it was done by G4 and aired over there June 2012

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,559 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Milla Jovovich will be there to talk about how amazing Resident Evil is since the films directed by her current husband are all that's left of her career.

Sounds like another disaster in fairness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭Grimebox

What did charlie brooker do last week?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Grimebox wrote: »
    What did charlie brooker do last week?

He had a two hour show on Channel 4 about the 25 most influential video games.

Advertisement