Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Winter is coming...

• 03-12-2013 5:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭

time to get myself xbox for long and cold evenings.

I haven't been around for some time. Did I miss any major stuff or is it all the same apart from Dashlaunch v34.99?

anyone has any spare CoolRunners for sale?

thanks,
    doc

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Hello old friend :)

I've some coolrunners I could part with for yourself. You've missed practically nothing if I'm honest, no real new developments at all. I've semi-retired, as in I'll mod for fun now but not as a service, so the oligarchy is all yours :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭docentore

Hello old friend :)

I've some coolrunners I could part with for yourself. You've missed practically nothing if I'm honest, no real new developments at all. I've semi-retired, as in I'll mod for fun now but not as a service, so the oligarchy is all yours :D

thanks TV. PM on the way ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 207 ✭✭Hangover

And there i thought you were talking about "Game Of Thrones" and you were a bit late to the party :)

Advertisement