Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leased land County Galway

Options
  • 03-12-2013 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hello,

I've been trying to lease some agricultural or forested land in the Galway area for some time with no success. I would consider anything but the options are few and far between. There's no shortage of old farmsteads, or land for sale in Galway, but for rent not at all. I'm hoping to move into an old farmstead in the county on a rental basis.
    I understand from reading threads the going rates in this part of the world and no problem with that, but can't find any available plots. Where would one find information concerning renting renting old farms? Can anyone point me in the right direction? :confused:
    Thanks

Advertisement