Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is the iPad Air 128G sold in Ireland?

• 03-12-2013 6:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 79 ✭✭

Hello all,

I'm thinking about getting an ipad air and then an external keyboard/case as a laptop replacement while commuting and for work.

I've tried to get the 128G version everywhere.

A nice guy from Harvey Norman told me today that he can't get the 128G version anywhere in Ireland and asked me to ring back next week.

Has anyone encountered the same difficulty?
    Or does anyone know where I could buy one?

I'd prefer not to buy from the Apple website, as I've heard they advertise a 10 working day delivery time, and when you've bought tell you you have to wait something like four weeks.

I'd also prefer to buy from an Irish based company, in case of difficulties later.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,907 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

If you order a 128gb iPad Air from Apple.com/ie tonight, you should have it delivered before the end of next week. Not the 4 weeks like you've said.

Also buying from Apple direct gives you the best options in case of problems down the line.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Hello all,

I'm thinking about getting an ipad air and then an external keyboard/case as a laptop replacement while commuting and for work.

I've tried to get the 128G version everywhere.

A nice guy from Harvey Norman told me today that he can't get the 128G version anywhere in Ireland and asked me to ring back next week.

Has anyone encountered the same difficulty?
    Or does anyone know where I could buy one?

I'd prefer not to buy from the Apple website, as I've heard they advertise a 10 working day delivery time, and when you've bought tell you you have to wait something like four weeks.

I'd also prefer to buy from an Irish based company, in case of difficulties later.
    Thanks

I'd say you've heard wrong, TBH. Even if it became longer, you could just cancel. Much easier dealing with Apple "in case of difficulties later", as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Order from Apple for sure as the lads say.

It will be very fast shipping and you can go straight to them with any issues and they will have all your details already.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,592 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Direct from apple is the way, all the stores can't seem to get them, but consumers going via apple.ie can get them fine..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69 ✭✭gorevs

ordered 128 when they went on sale on apple site, had it 3 days later

• Advertisement
Advertisement