Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Casuals Wednesday 4th

Options
  • 03-12-2013 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭

Be there for BB at around 5ish

Bucket knights, and such.

For those who are new to the scene, and might be around at around 2 in town; the XGC is the gaming centre where we will be having the DoC 11.5 tournament. It's also where we meet up to have some offline games. Here's a map to get to and from it from the buses, so go nuts: http://goo.gl/maps/jS36C

We'd love to see you there for some offline sets.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Naphiel

Wolves and Gundam.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

I'll be in after 5.30

Someone bring SF II/III/IV/V

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Jhax

Any AE?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Might toddle in for AE about 8 or so if people are there but I haven't got a stick or game with me :/

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Raawron

Anyone for mahvel...anymore? :'(

• Advertisement

Raawron wrote: »
    Anyone for mahvel...anymore? :'(

Gotta start drumming up interest then man, scenes don't maintain themselves :)

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

I was up for Marvel, always am, but it's hard to say "I'll be in for Marvel" when no one shows up week after week.

On that note I'll be in for Marvel!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Naphiel

Couldn't hurt to post in advance or just talk to the people who play. People are busy this year and if they don't know if there's anyone going to be there for their game they won't bother. Majority of Marvel posts for the last few weeks (asides from Onion's) have been during the afternoon of the day itself.

For example: I'm heading into town tonight. Didn't think there was a chance of AE casuals. If I had the presence of mind to ask a couple of days ago, I could have brought the game/ stick.

For example: I'm heading into town tonight. Didn't think there was a chance of AE casuals. If I had the presence of mind to ask a couple of days ago, I could have brought the game/ stick.

I can bring 2 Sticks in, but I wont have a copy of the game, so if someone else can bring that in it'd be top job.

• Advertisement

Will be in for marvel!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭2gen

2566923-1227508204-tZtPZYaPcZSG2dKxPCmpojMjjrMHLUu_FjkMRbBd95qb2FvPtxLAy-hvILwpSi61fx0%3Dw300

GGs to everyone. been a while since i've had the chance to come in to play a few games of Marvel ;)

also Onion add me on steam so i can challenge you at Dive Kick. Ben2Gen is my steam-tag.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

Just realised I dined and dashed on this.

I owe a fiver next time I see you, nutrient.

Ggs everyone, tonights causals inspired me to create this masterpiece

cq5tb6xl.png

Best doge casuals

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Doyler01

tumblr_mxat8t6lMb1rc1m3wo1_r1_500.png

Need to find me a marvel disk

Advertisement