Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

setanta 1&2, Bt1&2 and espn €1

• 03-12-2013 7:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭

Just in case nobody saw it. All the above for month of december for €1. No catch just cancel by 31st of dec to avoid next bill. Big thread in bargain alerts about it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,153 ✭✭✭Danye

racso1975 wrote: »
    Just in case nobody saw it. All the above for month of december for €1. No catch just cancel by 31st of dec to avoid next bill. Big thread in bargain alerts about it.

With Sky? Or do you need to be a UPC costumer?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,153 ✭✭✭Danye

With Sky? Or do you need to be a UPC costumer?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Sky only does not apply to UPC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

You don't really need to be a Sky customer,all you need is a Sky box & a card to sign up.All Setanta need is the card number & a few other details.

Are there decent matches on these stations for December?

• Advertisement

Utd and liverpool this weekend. Liverpool on 26th. Sure there is a schedule on their website

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

3 United & 3 Liverpool games live over the month.

They are showing 11 EPL games lives,there's also the usual Bundesliga,Serie A & Ligue 1 live.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭me89

• 3rd Dec: Crystal Palace v West Ham
    • 4th Dec: Swansea v Newcastle
    • 7th Dec: Liverpool v West Ham & Man Utd v Newcastle
    • 14th Dec: Man City v Arsenal & Chelsea v C. Palace
    • 21st Dec: Liverpool v Cardiff & Man Utd v West Ham
    • 26th Dec: West Ham v Arsenal & Man City v Liverpool
    • 28th Dec: Norwich v Man Utd

me89 wrote: »

pretty damn good for them matches alone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,813 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Probably best to give your notice for cancellation on the day that you order it.

They probably require 30 days notice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

lertsnim wrote: »
    Probably best to give your notice for cancellation on the day that you order it.

Not sure they'd accept that. I was told I'd have to call on New Year's Day to cancel without incurring further charge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,527 ✭✭✭RichT

lertsnim wrote: »

Nope. Cancel on or before 31st December is correct. Full details in original BA thread

if you cancel on day of order, you lose it on day of order

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,294 ✭✭✭LiamoSail

me89 wrote: »

So who's taking responsibility for starting a thread reminding everyone to cancel after the united/Norwich game??

The call centre won't know what hit them

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

What if you already have the package? Is it €1 for this month or the regular rate?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

I presume they want your Credit card details, i know from personal expierence setanta are a nightmare to walk away from, they wanted it in writing to cancel and by the stage i owed them another month.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,603 ✭✭✭lassykk

niallo27 wrote: »
    I presume they want your Credit card details, i know from personal expierence setanta are a nightmare to walk away from, they wanted it in writing to i wanted to cancel and by the stage i owed them another month.

I signed up with my bank account not credit card for that exact reason so I can cancel the direct debit at the end of December

Great deal though for the Christmas holidays!

What if you already have the package? Is it €1 for this month or the regular rate?

Nope according to the other thread and the setanta rep the loyal customer gets rode and pays full whack for the month

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

Nope according to the other thread and the setanta rep the loyal customer gets rode and pays full whack for the month

I love how loyalty is rewarded :rolleyes:

Advertisement