Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone see budweiser light slabs, or...

• 03-12-2013 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

Good deals on 8 pack cans?

I would like to get a slab of bud light for the xmas but dont believe ive ever seen one. I know tesco used do 8 cans for E12/14 but I was in there today and there were none only bottles and supervalue have a deal of 3 cans for fiver but id like to get the slab.

Anyone seen them around town or even know how I would go about ordering one, is that possible?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Fine wines used do 6 cans for ten quid

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Blackphoenix626

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Fine wines used do 6 cans for ten quid

That would still run me E40.

I see on tesco they have any 24 for E32 but when I was in there tuesday there wasnt a can to be seen only small 6 pack bottles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

The chances of you getting a crate of bottles is slim to nil in Ireland. You'll only ever get 6 x bottles or the slab of cans.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 717 ✭✭✭limericklad87

Don't think he wants a crate of bottles....

Never seen a slab of bud light actually and spent a Christmas working for bud

Don't think he wants a crate of bottles....

Never seen a slab of bud light actually and spent a Christmas working for bud

Yeah tis cans im after, you never seen a slab of them, not good then. I dont know why but I have it in my head that I did see them some year before but that could be wishful thinking.

My local supervalue does 3 cans for a fiver, surely they are getting them cans from slabs they order themselves? I wonder what would the reaction be if i asked to buy one of those from a store manager.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,278 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Did you try the Fine Wines Party Store?

bazz26 wrote: »
    Did you try the Fine Wines Party Store?

No whats the story with that, never heard of it!?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,278 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

No whats the story with that, never heard of it!?

They have one located next to Soundstore in the Delta Retail Park. They cater for parties, etc and stock drink and quantities that they don't normally stock in their regular off licenses. Worth a shot trying them anyway.

Advertisement