Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gameweek 14 - Stats

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,579 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Very interesting stuff, thanks for sharing. Please do share these each week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,830 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Excellent stuff, thanks for the info.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭AdpRo

1 out of top 100 dont have Ramsey and 3 of top 50 from boards dont have him, madness not having him at this stage!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,579 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Weetabix wrote: »
    1 out of top 100 dont have Ramsey and 3 of top 50 from boards dont have him, madness not having him at this stage!!

I am one of these :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,557 ✭✭✭✭CSF

KevIRL wrote: »
    I am one of these :pac:
    I was also until the Gameweek just gone and I don't have him in either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭TheSetMiner

Thanks for feedback lads, I'll try to post each week and am working on improving the quality of the stats. If anyone has any suggestions or anything PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭GillespieRoad

Weetabix wrote: »

I know people are stubborn, but its ridiculous at this point. One of the central reasons I'm even part of that top 100 was getting him at 5.5!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

its been madness to not have him up till now but thats in the past we have lost those points. Its the future that matters and maybe some of us feel there are better options the next few weeks. I plan to get him after the chelsea game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Kinda comical at this stage how every thread, no matter what the topic descends into a discussion about 'you know who'...... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭IanOBo

Out of some ignorant, foolish, stubborn trait of mine, I refuse to get this Ramsey lad in.

Especially foolish

• Advertisement

He's at 61% or so now, is that the highest ever? Highest I've seen anyway... definitely one of the most valuable players to ever grace FPL, glad I got him in when I did

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,193 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

He's at 61% or so now, is that the highest ever? Highest I've seen anyway... definitely one of the most valuable players to ever grace FPL, glad I got him in when I did

Yes I believe it is, I've been reliably informed Ronaldo never reached that figure in his time in the PL.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

Someone in the top 100 has Peter Crouch..

:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Danger781 wrote: »
    Someone in the top 100 has Peter Crouch..

:confused:

Peter Crouch himself probably.

Although I heard he's seriously giving thought to swapping himself out for Suarez this week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Would love to be able to generate these for my private league? It's hardly simple though?

FHFC wrote: »
    Would love to be able to generate these for my private league? It's hardly simple though?

I'm working on getting some sort of web page or app to make this available as I have the code itself ready offline but it's trickier than I had hoped so it isn't ready yet. For now, if you would like to PM your league link, I can get them for you by running it through my program here and sending them to you. :)

Advertisement