Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photo calendars

Options
  • 03-12-2013 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭

Need to do a few photo calendars for the grandparents. Has anyone seen any good deals recently? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

I got one just last week from Vista Print. Paid £6 something in total including delivery etc. and it's great quality. I get one every year from them. Might be worth pointing out that I'm UK based though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

I got one just last week from Vista Print. Paid £6 something in total including delivery etc. and it's great quality. I get one every year from them. Might be worth pointing out that I'm UK based though.

Thanks doc. Was it a4 sized? I'll check out vistaprint.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

Yeah, A4 for the photo (mine were smallish so they had black borders around most of them) then A4 again for the date boxes, held together on a ring binder type thing.

Really easy to knock together online if you have your photos selected. That tends to be the harder part.

Great gift idea though, they are always well received.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Yeah, A4 for the photo (mine were smallish so they had black borders around most of them) then A4 again for the date boxes, held together on a ring binder type thing.

Really easy to knock together online if you have your photos selected. That tends to be the harder part.

Great gift idea though, they are always well received.

That's great thanks. I do it every year too but usually get a good deal. Think I left it a bit late this year!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 pokethebear

yellow hen wrote: »
    That's great thanks. I do it every year too but usually get a good deal. Think I left it a bit late this year!

Try photobox.ie. good deals at the moment and will get to you before Christmas. Got one out in 24 hours for me yesterday.

• Advertisement
Advertisement