Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing girl Blanchardstown

Options
  • 03-12-2013 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.rte.ie/news/2013/1203/490726-missing-rebekah-burnett/

To jog peoples memory: last Thursday was the big discount night in the Towncentre so it was fairly packed, which may be good or bad for identifying her.
    (good in sense there are loads of people who potentially could have seen her, bad in that she may not be easily spotted with all the crowds)

Hopefully she is found safe soon.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭username_x

Hope she's found safe soon. Her parents must be out of their minds with worry.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

Hopefully she is found safely.

There must be plenty of cameras in the area so hopefully she will have been seen on them.

It would have been helpful if they said what school the uniform was from

I know what uniform but I'm unsure if mods will allow it to be said.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Sounds like the Coolmine uniform.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Zaph wrote: »
    Sounds like the Coolmine uniform.

It is the Coolmine uniform.

• Advertisement

According to a post her cousin has on twitter, her phone was traced up north. Obviously, This could all be speculation etc. Her boyfriends Facebook posts would have your heart broken. Really hope she's home soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,003 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

My daughter just told me another 15yr old girl went missing the same day according to FB. Tyrellstown apparently. Surely not ????

Your daughters correct, same day, same age. Children don't vanish into thin air without reasonable explanation. Four teenagers in total gone missing in the last week, 2 boys and 2 girls.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

username_x wrote: »
    Your daughters correct, same day, same age. Children don't vanish into thin air without reasonable explanation. Four teenagers in total gone missing in the last week, 2 boys and 2 girls.

What?? From the same area?

username_x wrote: »

WTF:eek: 2 young lads as well?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

dodzy wrote: »
    WTF:eek: 2 young lads as well?

doesnt make a difference boy or girl both can be led astray just as easily

but somethings telling me , they just fcuked off with out bothering to tell anyone for a good while :rolleyes: but im not saying its a lie or anything but iv often wanted to that when i was in coolmine and when i was a teen

Given the media coverage (practically nil) is there something to indicate that the disappearance of the girl in the original post is not quite sinister but a planned action by here i.e. running away from her family?

Either way I hope she comes to no harm and is home soon.

A V A wrote: »
    doesnt make a difference boy or girl both can be led astray just as easily

Of course it doesn't. Nor was it my intention to imply anything of the sort.

FWIW, I hope the four of them buggered off together, ran out of €, and are currently making the long walk of shame back to their respective families.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭Murt10

Murt10 wrote: »

Thanks for that.

Sharing this info about the missing girls will hopefully mean that they are found quickly.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

That second girl has been found safe and well.

Gaspode wrote: »

That's good news, her family must have been very worried.

I hope the other girl is found safely.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

According to her boyfriends fb page she is found and on way home.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

Gaspode wrote: »

and link as to where we can get info or a new spread?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

I read it on crime.ie iirc. Will link later when I'm at a pc

• Advertisement
Advertisement