Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pay As You Go Gym

Options
  • 03-12-2013 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭

Hey I know there's been plenty of gym threads before but I'm looking for some pay as you go options. I've only began work so can't afford any memberships for a while.

Goldstone gym is the only one I can find that offers PAYG but that's a bit of a trek for someone who doesn't drive. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

the crystal leisure centre do pay as you go dont know how much though

https://www.facebook.com/CrystalLeisureCentre

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Marymoll

Hey I know there's been plenty of gym threads before but I'm looking for some pay as you go options. I've only began work so can't afford any memberships for a while.

Goldstone gym is the only one I can find that offers PAYG but that's a bit of a trek for someone who doesn't drive. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

There are loads of gyms about, such as crossfit , MMA, boxfit and a fella Gary ( in kingfisher hall) that do cardio, strength ect... all pay as u go classes. Everyone there for same reason, to get fit, no posers ect...!!! imo, this is so much better then the gym as its like having a personal trainer , someone telling u what to do, ect... no slacking. Worth a look into :)

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭er1983

Goldstone only do pay as you go classes

• Registered Users Posts: 12,110 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Theres a gym in ballybeg thats fairly good. I cant remember the price but its really quiet so you never need to worry about it being busy

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭roxyworldgirl

kingfisher have public hours too

• Advertisement
Advertisement