Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Santa Experience Cork 2013

Options
  • 03-12-2013 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Anyone been to the Santa Experience Cork 2013 yet?? Am travelling to Cork at the weekend and looking for a good Santa in the city centre. How much time does the experience take? Seen the prices online 10 Euro per child and 2 Euro per adult, does this include a photo or is this extra?? After a 2 hour car journey just want the extra info incase there's cranky kids!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Hello, we went in last year with my two nephews and I thought this was loverly.

My sis and husband had gone in already with the kids and we followed but when you go in the kids are greeted by elves who have a little chat with them and they draw some pictures.

Then after a while they bring you through to see the crib and me thinks there was another part too, and then they bring the sleigh out and all the kids pile in to go to santas house.

Have to say for the price of it, it was lovely and nice for us to be able to go in too ( I don't think we paid the €2 to do in but then my sis might have) that or they just want to know how many adults go in so as they don't have a huge crowd which is nice again that they keep the crowd small.

I cannot remember about the picture I think you actually take it yourself maybe, sorry I cant for the life of me remember I know we defo took some. If you gave them a ring or email I am sure they would let you know..

Tis most defiantly worth it I thought and the two boys seemed happy out after

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭fieryfox

Thanks Milly33 :) Sounds good, sounds like you're in there for a long time so! We're only in the city for the day so trying to think to book this or just queue up for one of the shopping centre santas in case the kids are a bit cranky from the journey

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

I would defo say this one. I suppose we were at least half and hour in there could be more like 40mins. To be honest for €10 to go in you cant go wrong, there isn't much waiting around for the kids beforehand. how old are they, you could always distract them with some shopping in dunnes before hand

Advertisement