Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ferry Ticket + 5 people to France with Celtic Ferries

Options
  • 04-12-2013 12:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭

I am am member of a small charity (Irish Underwater Search and Recovery Unit) and we have an annual raffle on this year, Celtic Ferries have donated our first prize which I thought might be of interest to a few of you, it is a return ferry ticket for one vehicle and 5 people.

I personally follow this forum regularly however rarely post and since we are only a small charity we were delighted to get this first prize donated as it is worth a lot of money, so I thought some of you would be interested in buying tickets to be in with a chance to win it.

All the details are on our facebook page: Link

You can PM me and ask me any questions you may have.

Mods, I checked the charter to see if this post was ok, I amn't trying to sell anything, tis for charity and I just thought it would be very specific to this forum, but delete if it is not allowed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Niall_G

Your facebook page says "car" rather than "vehicle" though - a big difference for a Motorhome/Campervan forum....

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭YourName

Correct we have posted on our facebook page that it is a car + 5 people, however a motorhome + 5 people can be booked with this voucher also

Thank you very much to the few people who have bought tickets so far.

I will post the direct details of how to enter here later on as a few of you have requested it as opposed to going through facebook

As per post above, details are below:

Tickets are priced at €2 each or 3 for €5, you can pay through paypal at the link below

Link

The full list of prizes are:

1st Prize – Return Ferry Ticket for a family of 5 and a vehicle to France
    2nd Prize – A Return Train Trip to Belfast 1st Class with Breakfast and Dinner
    3rd Prize – A 1.5 Hour Individual Yoga And Meditation Class
    4th Prize – A Natures Best Hamper
    5th Prize - A Barrys Tea Hamper

Last chance to buy your tickets before the raffle ends.

A great response was had from the people on this forum, so thank you very much for all your support for a great cause.

• Advertisement
Advertisement