Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where could i get a pendant/necklace for keeping away bad spirits?

• 04-12-2013 7:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 34

this question probablly seems a little odd and chances are i put it in the wrong section (ops xD) but oes anyone know where u could get some sort of necklace or pendant to keep away bad spirits, preferabbly at a shop located in around town in dublin.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Many things can help but I think first you need to try and understand more why you feel you are pursued by such things. Essentially protection comes from within, and is a matter of realising that you are already safe and protected.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,071 ✭✭✭Xenophile

Go to the Jewellers and have a printed pendant made ( gold if you can afford it ) made saying " I no longer believe in superstition".

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

You bumped a year old thread with that?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement