Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sugar Thermometer

Options
  • 04-12-2013 10:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I was just wondering if anyone here knows of a shop in Dublin that sell sugar thermometers? And if so how much do they cost? I've messaged Decobake on Facebook, but if anyone knows of anywhere else that might stock them it'd be great!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭problemchimp

I would try Stock Design on South King Street (just down from the Gaeity theatre). They sell load of cool stuff and if they don't have what you want they could probably get it for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

I got mine downstairs in Arnotts, can't remember off the top of my head what it cost but it was somewhere between 10 & 15 quid (and I only know that because I wouldn't have bought it if it was more)

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭janmaree

Home Store and More stock them, as do Woodies who have a fairly good "kitchen" department, as far as I can remember they were about €11 each.

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭AceCard Jones

Thanks for all the replies, will definitely check them out!

Advertisement