Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can you use a BoI Visa Debit Card for iTunes / App Store

• 04-12-2013 11:49am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,336 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I've searched a bit and can't find an answer.

Is it possible to set up a new Apple Account for a new iPad using a Bank of Ireland Visa Debit Card? And can the card be used for buying Apps etc. once the iPad is up and running?

Apple Store mention accepting 'most' Irish Debit and Credit cards, but I need to make sure.

Thanks...

J.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

99% sure. I have a northern Visa Debit and it works fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭baktag

Yes you can, Thats what I use

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,336 ✭✭✭jasonb

Excellent, thanks!

J.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,336 ✭✭✭jasonb

I know this isn't the right forum, but to save from starting repetitive threads in two other areas, does anyone know if the same card will work with Android Tablets (and Google Play) and Windows Tablets (and Windows Store)?

Thanks...

J.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

It works everywhere that accepts Visa, so pretty much everywhere!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭whitebriar

I am puzzled why you thought it wouldn't work?
    The introduction of visa debit cards has really put the pre paid visa card business under pressure.

Advertisement