Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official Conor McGregor Thread (READ MOD WARNING IN OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Oregano_State

Lordy. It looks a bit odd, I must say. Although I thought that about the Gorilla too at first, and now I don't mind it so much. Tigerbelly. Rather him than me!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,840 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Jaysus is that real? Maybe he really is changing his nickname to the Celtic Tiger :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,369 ✭✭✭xtal191

Another pic, the tattoo itself is well done but it just looks wrong where it is.

11123753_1423280114654121_1012911140_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

He's certainly got some unusual tattoos.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

God.. That is terrible. Doesn't really look correct whatsoever with his chest piece

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭JustTheOne

Ones business and body is there own but that's hideous, ah well luckily i only care about his fighting ability.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,330 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

Should have had the tiger facing the other way.

Something like this...

cat-butt.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

That tattoo is amazing. I mean the artwork is incredible. Location on his body makes it look a bit silly though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭T-K-O

Lordy. It looks a bit odd, I must say. Although I thought that about the Gorilla too at first, and now I don't mind it so much. Tigerbelly. Rather him than me!

Both tatts are shockingly bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,354 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

dulux99 wrote: »
    I don't think what he's saying about Conor is completely without warrant. I know John kavanagh has referenced the Holloway injury but he was dominating that fight. It'd be interesting to see how he reacts if someone else catches him in a kneebar again. I imagine he'll be a lot calmer as that would come with experience.
    Not without warrant? Do you include the kneebar comment in that? That was absurd, and Faber know it too. He was just needling Conor.
    Saying he gave up is silly. Faber has never been submitted in MMA because he's a great grappler. Not because he never gives up.

The fact that Faber is even aware of a match that took place in a small venue in Dublin says a lot.

• Advertisement

I seen that Tattoo earlier, it was posted by some dummy Instagram account. Assume it was fake...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Mellor wrote: »
    I seen that Tattoo earlier, it was posted by some dummy Instagram account. Assume it was fake...

Nope....

https://twitter.com/thenotoriousmma/status/588073621937000449

• Registered Users Posts: 29,840 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I think he should go full jungle book and get wild animals that can kill you in seconds all over him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭DerekDGoldfish

And have walkout music from the Jungle book

• Registered Users Posts: 12,813 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

sheehy83 wrote: »
    I think he should go full jungle book and get wild animals that can kill you in seconds all over him.

God no that'd be tacky

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

And have walkout music from the Jungle book

"I'm the king of the swingers "

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

Dtp1979 wrote: »
    God no that'd be tacky

Yes best to leave it now while he still looks cool.....

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭dancingchicken

I hope he gets a shark tattoo on his face next

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

11073390_10153312127964789_7411563652002859669_n.jpg?oh=0cab878844ed5d3e35c5f500b436be54&oe=559C6E6E&__gda__=1436322522_93936359bc7c003bab69259d8d30e735

11150261_10153312127904789_190770959712979949_n.jpg?oh=0b3c6daad6ecf212e9d9077f0f6e040d&oe=55976814

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

That Frosties one is outstanding

• Advertisement

he had mentioned in jest about changing from notorious to the celtic tiger in an interview, what a bad mistake if we go by metaphors!!

the notorious was how he got to where he is. our celtic tiger was a badge born out of greed, arrogance, false claims and delusion!! hence why it collapsed round us!! asure Feck the world, we're irish and our luck never runs out, two fingers up to the facts!! via Fingelton and the likes!

stay notorious, stay real I say!!! oooooohhh yeahhhhh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭Saipanne

rusty cole wrote: »
    he had mentioned in jest about changing from notorious to the celtic tiger in an interview, what a bad mistake if we go by metaphors!!

the notorious was how he got to where he is. our celtic tiger was a badge born out of greed, arrogance, false claims and delusion!! hence why it collapsed round us!! asure Feck the world, we're irish and our luck never runs out, two fingers up to the facts!! via Fingelton and the likes!

stay notorious, stay real I say!!! oooooohhh yeahhhhh!

Top post.

rusty cole wrote: »
    he our celtic tiger was a badge born out of greed, arrogance, false claims and delusion!! hence why it collapsed round us!!

TBF, "Celtic Tiger" refers to the years of growth and prosperity years, before greed and delusion spiralled out of control.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,813 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Knex. wrote: »
    That Frosties one is outstanding

Yep. It's grrrrreat

The artwork of it is amazing, but the position is mental. The tiger has a sphincter on its head.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

I sense upcoming Pussy jokes from opposing fans/challengers etc. Sometimes good artwork doesn't mean good tattoo here is one of those instances :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,369 ✭✭✭xtal191

Dillashaw on Mcgregor from 50.30, ignore the big lad on the right, he's an idiot!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭JustTheOne

xtal191 wrote: »
    Dillashaw on Mcgregor from 50.30, ignore the big lad on the right, he's an idiot!

The bitterness and jealousy is strong in this one:)

JustTheOne wrote: »
    The bitterness and jealousy is strong in this one:)

In the fat one. I thought Dillashaw was quite frank in both his praise and criticism.

• Advertisement

It looks like the tiger has a bullet hole in his head.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement