Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official Conor McGregor Thread (READ MOD WARNING IN OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭Richy06

I wasn't really referring to anyone here, but have you read the Sherdog thread and the rest? Humanity makes me sad.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭ElChe32

Hearing Aldo may have fractured his rib...ffs.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Take random person A.

Scour Instagram/Tumblr/Flickr/Etcetcrrr and it should be easy enough to find several dopplegangers.

Moral of the story: There are a lot of people out there. Like, more than *tons* even. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,369 ✭✭✭xtal191

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Conor's looking a bit rough at Bellator this evening..... :pac:

CIeOXQwWUAERzke.jpg:large

• Advertisement

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

xtal191 wrote: »

WTF was that...thats 1m 30s of my life I wont get back..

• Registered Users Posts: 21,037 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

xtal191 wrote: »

Mental!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

What the hell is that video?

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭CM24

Why is Conor currently in New York? Just looked at his Twitter. Surely flying around the country isn't what he'd wanna be doing while cutting weight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Heard someone on radio guessing it impersonater, but they said conor will be going to octagon in a kings chariot

Obviously not true but would be brilliant if he did

• Registered Users Posts: 39,347 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

CM24 wrote: »
    Why is Conor currently in New York? Just looked at his Twitter. Surely flying around the country isn't what he'd wanna be doing while cutting weight.
    He won't be cutting weight until fight week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭JustTheOne

dave1982 wrote: »
    Heard someone on radio guessing it impersonater, but they said conor will be going to octagon in a kings chariot

No it wouldn't, its not WWE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭JustTheOne

JustTheOne wrote: »
    Pride ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭Saipanne

Pride ?

No, it's not Pride either.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭CM24

Mellor wrote: »
    He won't be cutting weight until fight week.

I'm sure he's not started doing water manipulation or whatever else they do just yet but he's most certainly on lowered calories. Even just looking at this recent interview, he looks skinnier and lacks the energy he usually has.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

JustTheOne wrote: »
    doesn't have to be

Saipanne wrote: »
    No, it's not Pride either.
    Have you seen pride entrances? Did fun entrances or spectacle entrances take away from the fights ?

CM24 wrote: »

Think he'll be at the release for the Reebok kits on the 30th.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Maybe nothing but i seen that interview from a day or 2 ago, where he was talking about the fight, then another has just been released by Fox from today, he's wearing some pretty big shades in them, could he have taken a nasty knock to the eye?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭ASOT

scudzilla wrote: »
    Maybe nothing but i seen that interview from a day or 2 ago, where he was talking about the fight, then another has just been released by Fox from today, he's wearing some pretty big shades in them, could he have taken a nasty knock to the eye?

Nope, he has a picture up of him and Lorenzo on the jet from 11 hours ago and he's shadless and fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

ASOT wrote: »
    Nope, he has a picture up of him and Lorenzo on the jet from 11 hours ago and he's shadless and fine.

ah, good news, cheers for clearing that one up

• Registered Users Posts: 7,056 ✭✭✭darced

This post has been deleted.

darced wrote: »

There's rumors that he's knee is injured and get stem cell treatment, not seen anyone from Conor's camp confirm or deny.Have to agree he seemed quieter in his last interview. He must be under severe pressure he has a lot prove. Everyone expects the world from him. UFC, his sponsors and fans it has to take a toll

• Registered Users Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭ASOT

Everytime he fights people say he doesnt look himself, nervous, worried etc i think his massive weight cut plays a big part in it. Said it himself it starts from 3 weeks out and that he would have been delighted to fight at 155 so he could get a big ass steak, must be very very tough.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,056 ✭✭✭darced

• Registered Users Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

Setanta Irealnd showing the Aldo v Mendes 2 fight at 10.30pm for anyone that missed it back at 179

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

0ph0rce0 wrote: »
    Setanta Irealnd showing the Aldo v Mendes 2 fight at 10.30pm for anyone that missed it back at 179

Looks to be the first fight??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

ASOT wrote: »
    Everytime he fights people say he doesnt look himself, nervous, worried etc i think his massive weight cut plays a big part in it. Said it himself it starts from 3 weeks out and that he would have been delighted to fight at 155 so he could get a big ass steak, must be very very tough.

It looks like the pressure is creeping in. Worrying times.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement