Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official Conor McGregor Thread (READ MOD WARNING IN OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,111 ✭✭✭✭rob316

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭JustTheOne

Hmmm I'm already worried!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

Gotten to.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!

McGregor - Aldo is going to be amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

Sounds like roid rage to me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭ibrahimovic

Cuckold? Does that mean he basically called his gf a slut? Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭CurryFlavoured

I like this fired up Aldo, he's funnier and itll make more fireworks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭Saipanne

nm wrote: »
    Found this on reddit, Aldo's comments from radio in Brazil:

Ok, how reliable is this source?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

Saipanne wrote: »
    Ok, how reliable is this source?

Rock Bola radio

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

Knex. wrote: »
    ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!

McGregor - Aldo is going to be amazing.

Ha, tbh after the Mendes fight and the way Aldo pulled out I sort of thought, 'This is as big as it'll get, the Aldo fight won't gross as much'...

but then I just realised it will. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

.ak wrote: »
    Ha, tbh after the Mendes fight and the way Aldo pulled out I sort of thought, 'This is as big as it'll get, the Aldo fight won't gross as much'...

but then I just realised it will. :D

Couldn't convince anyone to go to vegas for the 11th so I ended up not going. Now i'd nearly consider going alone to the Aldo McGregor fight like a loser :P I just hope I'd be able to find people to have the craic with.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

Also, one thing I will say, the easiest way to beat McGregor isn't on the ground, it's gotta be just moving forward. If Aldo can take a punch, and we know he can, I think he could launch forward recklessly and cause Conor all sorts of issues. We saw whenever Mendes pushed forward on McGregor he looked uncomfortable, and landed a few good hits on the chin.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,195 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Cuckold? Does that mean he basically called his gf a slut? Lol

It just means that McGregor has come along and taken what is his, the (interim) FW title, much like a Cuckoo does when it steals another Cuckoo's nest.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Re Corno/Cuckhold - from reddit:

"Corno" is a man that got cheated by his wife, it's equivalent to calling someone a "pussy".

I am not going to only beat McGregor up: I am going to make an example out of him. I am going to beat up this son of a bitch so bad that he won't be able to open his mouth to say his **** for over a month. I am going to break the jaw of this pussy son of a bitch in three parts. The queer fans of that pussy and the UFC will regret putting that ****tard with me in the octagon because I am going to put an end to his rise. I've never felt this powerful in my life. Before breaking my rib I was knocking out light-heavyweights with body shots. I can't spar yet, but I am still punching and kicking with the same power. I won't even bother dodging McGregor's little punches and his ballerina kicks: I am going to walk straight towards him and take away his manhood. Take his pride. Humiliate him. Swell up those balls-sucking lips of his. Good luck knocking me out: Cigano couldn't do it in full-contact boxing. But the most delightful thing of all will be when I see the look on the faces of his racist Irish fans. Look at their faces after I have turned their national hero into a ******.

Oh my days Aldo is seriously seriously pissed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭slicus ricus

But the most delightful thing of all will be when I see the look on the faces of his racist Irish fans. Look at their faces after I have turned their national hero into a ******.

What's the deal with him calling McGregor's Irish fans racist? That seems a bit extreme to say the least!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,358 ✭✭✭Tefral

What's the deal with him calling McGregor's Irish fans racist? That seems a bit extreme to say the least!

To be fair he got some pasting by a load of drunken idiots when he came to dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

The Dublin presser has left a very bad taste i would say!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭T-K-O

Davei141 wrote: »
    The Dublin presser has left a very bad taste i would say!

Brazilian pressers / Q&A set the benchmark.

There was some bad behavior in Dublin but this is nothing new for such an event

T-K-O wrote: »
    Brazilian pressers / Q&A set the benchmark.

There was some bad behavior in Dublin but this is nothing new for such an event

Brazil was similar only the shoe was on the other foot.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

I blame the fella shouting "tiocadh ar la' at Aldo at the Dublin press conference for Aldo's anger. He's a fierce loyalist is jose Aldo

One of the fans called him a baboon, maybe that's it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭T-K-O

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Brazil was similar only the shoe was on the other foot.

Similar / worse, that's my point.

I wish people would call out those Brazilian fans who act like tossers so i have no issue with Aldo calling out some of the behaviour of Irish fans acting like tossers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

stephenl15 wrote: »
    I am not going to only beat McGregor up: I am going to make an example out of him. I am going to beat up this son of a bitch so bad that he won't be able to open his mouth to say his **** for over a month. I am going to break the jaw of this pussy son of a bitch in three parts. The queer fans of that pussy and the UFC will regret putting that ****tard with me in the octagon because I am going to put an end to his rise. I've never felt this powerful in my life. Before breaking my rib I was knocking out light-heavyweights with body shots. I can't spar yet, but I am still punching and kicking with the same power. I won't even bother dodging McGregor's little punches and his ballerina kicks: I am going to walk straight towards him and take away his manhood. Take his pride. Humiliate him. Swell up those balls-sucking lips of his. Good luck knocking me out: Cigano couldn't do it in full-contact boxing. But the most delightful thing of all will be when I see the look on the faces of his racist Irish fans. Look at their faces after I have turned their national hero into a ******.

Oh my days Aldo is seriously seriously pissed.

I don't believe the Brazilians have a word for ****tard, so it's probably fake............ :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Shame!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,330 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

Ah come on now, it was fairly obvious!

nm wrote: »

Haha would've been brilliant. Seems obvious now haha. Got carried away by how sensational it was haha. Damn :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Conor has entered the p4p rankings at number 14.
    That pushes Johnny Hendricks out of the list and moves Edgar down to 15th.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement