Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official Conor McGregor Thread (READ MOD WARNING IN OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

Saipanne wrote: »
    This thread would be ruined.

It'd be comedy gold though, and this thread isn't that far from ruined as it is :D

EDIT: You should mention it to him Zyzz if you get him to sign the pic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

Depp wrote: »
    It'd be comedy gold though, and this thread isn't that far from ruined as it is :D

There are enough SBG heads around these parts, I reckon he's heard about it already.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭mel123

Zyzz wrote: »
    Thanks lads! :)

I've tried tweeting/Instagram'ing him and a couple of the Irish mma lads but I've have no success so far. I fully understand his schedule is absolute madness and I'm not one to go down the desperate route of sending thousands of messages a day to try and get his attention! But a signature would be so badass, and to have it framed and hanging on my wall would even more so! :o

I'm sure some people will be giving out for spamming the thread, and I'm sorry about that, but I know he is back in Dublin for a little bit so it's a slim chance I can get it signed! :) Again, thanks for the replies!

His girlfriend is on twitter too, id tag her in it as well, worth a shot

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭Zyzz

Depp wrote: »

Haha I certainly will! :cool:
    mel123 wrote: »
    His girlfriend is on twitter too, id tag her in it as well, worth a shot

Tried it, nothing :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

Haha I certainly will! :cool:

Tried it, nothing :(

Hmmm need to get it retweeted a few times, retweets = value in the twitter world. How many tweeter users are in this thread???

Can you pop up a few more drawings, doesn't matter if they are mma related

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭ASOT

Pop the link to the tweet in here, il retreat it, I have a fair few mma fighters following me hopefully it gets out there.

JJayoo wrote: »
    Hmmm need to get it retweeted a few times, retweets = value in the twitter world. How many tweeter users are in this thread???

Can you pop up a few more drawings, doesn't matter if they are mma related

If there are a good few I'll tweet him and people can retweet it! :o

Here's a few, I won't spam the thread!

5g6X4kb.jpg

KPCXkNs.jpg?1

Amazing talent

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭jjdonegal

Amazing talent

That sums him up nicely. Absolutely unreal quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭John_D80

Honestly mate they're that good, I dont think anyone would mind.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

We'll all retweet it for you if you give us your twitter :)

Thanks lads, I'm super awkward with compliments, so I'll just say thanks :o

I posted a tweet of it and tagged a few people, if you want to retweet it or tag some people that'd be awesome, or just tell me to gtfo :pac:

https://twitter.com/pepperedangus/status/643494826705571840

Thanks lads, I'm super awkward with compliments, so I'll just say thanks :o

I posted a tweet of it and tagged a few people, if you want to retweet it or tag some people that'd be awesome, or just tell me to gtfo :pac:

https://twitter.com/pepperedangus/status/643494826705571840

Retweeted :) What the bloody hell is Jamie Heaslip gonna do? :P

Honestly can't get over how good that is man, absolutely top drawer.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭evo2000

ASOT wrote: »
    Honestly can't get over how good that is man, absolutely top drawer.

Be a sin not to get em signed!

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Retweeted :) What the bloody hell is Jamie Heaslip gonna do? :P

He got a signed picture from Conor for the World Cup, and retweeted it..long shot :pac:

evo2000 wrote: »
    Be a sin not to get em signed!

100% deserves it, if he sees him he won't mind. He signed my ufc Dublin poster and put an x through Diegos head and told me he had it on his mantle piece haha best bet would be to wait at sbg!

Are you planning on doing anymore MMA related drawings? and do you work from a particular photograph?

If a number of people tweet it to Joe Rogan, he is always looking at stuff online during his podcasts.

Are you planning on doing anymore MMA related drawings? and do you work from a particular photograph?

If a number of people tweet it to Joe Rogan, he is always looking at stuff online during his podcasts.

It's just a hobby I do on the side now and again. Haven't done one in a while but definitely would look at a couple of MMA fighters! Yeh I usually work from photographs, and stick to portraits (shoulders up), as I think that's where my ability lies lol.

Tagged Joe rogan in the tweet, doubt he'll pick it up but who knows, thanks for the suggestion!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,369 ✭✭✭xtal191

Retweeted

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,346 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

I disagree, we'll have to see how it plays out! You should listen to Novitsky on Rogans podcast a while back, he makes a very good case

I listened to it. And it sounds like the testing will step up a gear, but there's no reason to believe they'll catch everyone. How could they when some substances clear in hours, and most fighters will have months between tests

• Registered Users Posts: 39,346 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

also retweeted.

And I noticed that Tom Egan has retweeted it too

Mellor wrote: »
    also retweeted.

And I noticed that Tom Egan has retweeted it too

Tom just favourited it unfortunately :( Much less preferable imo

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

KPCXkNs.jpg?1

Am I remembering this wrong, you posted this a good while ago when BB was still on? And didn't Bryan Cranston retweet this?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Retweeted. Keep up the good work man. Would be great to see more MMA fighters :)

Am I remembering this wrong, you posted this a good while ago when BB was still on? And didn't Bryan Cranston retweet this?

Unfortunate wasn't me, that would be insane getting noticed by BC, one of my favourite actors of all time! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭slicus ricus

He got a signed picture from Conor for the World Cup, and retweeted it..long shot :pac:

Cian Healy gave it to Heaslip IIRC, don't think Heaslip has any connection to Conor. Healy is mates with Pendred, they played on the same school rugby team so that's probably how he got it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭JustTheOne

His tweets during tonights ufc have been
    a little whacky to say the least!

Surely he's not having a few while training for the aldo fight?

He was out all last weekend. To be totally honest he can drink if he wants he's still not in camp yet and a good bit out from the fight. Sure Cerrone was on JRE drinking beers last week.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭JustTheOne

ASOT wrote: »
    He was out all last weekend. To be totally honest he can drink if he wants he's still not in camp yet and a good bit out from the fight. Sure Cerrone was on JRE drinking beers last week.

Is he not in camp yet?

That's different story I suppose.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement