Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official Conor McGregor Thread (READ MOD WARNING IN OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭Gumbi

Saw him on beyond the octagon.
    He seemed like a decent guy until Chad Mendes came on and he was spouting crap like "I'll kick the midget head off ya"

Real unclassy scumbag behaviour imo

I can't believe so many people take him wo seriously. It's the entertainment business man, and he's selling a fight, get over it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,437 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Cyber Ghost banned for a month for trolling.......again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

TBH I never really liked Conor found him to be too big for his boots but them boots fit now after the Brando and Poireir fight, no one can deny that.So he earned respect

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Mean Laqueefa

He is on this weeks episode of Love/Hate ?

Pendred just posted a photo on twitter

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

He is on this weeks episode of Love/Hate ?

Pendred just posted a photo on twitter

Its a come on. Think Fran went over to one of their gaffs as a prank a while ago so lots of pics taken i presume. Dont think they have kitchens and curtains like that in the joy anyway;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Tilikum

I really like him when he first came out. Signing on the dole last week comment. 60g's baby!!!

Now I can't stand listening to him. Rub his balls on Mendez forehead?

Stay classy, Conor.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Mean Laqueefa

Tilikum wrote: »
    I really like him when he first came out. Signing on the dole last week comment. 60g's baby!!!

Now I can't stand listening to him. Rub his balls on Mendez forehead?

Stay classy, Conor.

Ah that **** was hilarious

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

And he only said rest, rubbing them in would be disrespectful.

Plus a lad that's 5'8 slagging someone off about being a short arse, is quite funny to me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Plus a lad that's 5'8 slagging someone off about being a short arse, is quite funny to me.

^5'9

^5'9

1.73m is 5'8 I thought

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

So you did think it was funny!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

MMA Junkie now reporting McGregor vs Siver in January too.

Weird fight, quite a big stepdown in competition, and doesn't really answer many of the questions about McGregors grappling game.

Siver is small, compact and slow. McGregor will destroy him. I expect him to be a huge favourite, maybe 1/6

• Registered Users Posts: 29,839 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Another perfect matchup for Conor. Should see some nice spinning $hit But Siver will get caught with an uppercut or left counter in the 1st. Headlining (i assume) should be fun for him anyway in Boston. Another handy 200k including PON bonus.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭ASOT

Just noticed there Siver is ranked 10th now, alrightttt then :rolleyes: Another easy win anyway, even though it was a fairly dodge fight i would have rathered seeing him fight Lentz.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭moneyman

Ben Askren ‏@Benaskren 1h1 hour ago
    Giving @TheNotoriousMMA another easy tune up match against another non wrestler is a really smart move by the UFC!

Conor McGregorVerified account
    @TheNotoriousMMA
    @Benaskren Hey pube head. I'm the No.1 contender. I could sit and wait. But multi 6 figure cheques feel so nice in my bank. You wouldnt know

:pac:

Lold at that when i seen it ^^^^

Hes looking great shape still, would have been unreal if someone got injured.

51e00b82a8b643031b96e132ada0fda1.png

John Kavanagh is just after heavily hinting at something for the 17th of January.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,339 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

John Kavanagh is just after heavily hinting at something for the 17th of January.

A few posts back has the rest of the details.

Mellor wrote: »
    A few posts back has the rest of the details.

Saw that. I meant to say his tweets a few moments ago seem to suggest confirmation. I wouldn't book the flights just yet, but I'd bet on Conor v Siver being wrapped up shortly

• Registered Users Posts: 29,839 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Surely Cathal will get a fight on the same card as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,339 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Surely Cathal will get a fight on the same card as well.
    Potentially an undercard spot.

UFC on Fox 14, Jan 18th, TD Garden Boston,

Mellor wrote: »
    Potentially an undercard spot.

UFC on Fox 14, Jan 18th, TD Garden Boston,

A quick sell out, boost fightpass figures outside of the US and keep Conor in the limelight.

Paddy and Cathal need a fight also and it being Boston, why not throw them in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

Also who the hell is that langer presenting beyond the octagon. Your man with the long hair. Looks like a bloody fine art critic.
    I thought it was 'Top Gear' for a few seconds when I watched the clip!

Conor gets some decent airtime on episode 3, gets recognised at the airport and is getting drove around in a bullet proof car, even asks the driver does he know where Joses Favella is and when he says yeah he asks him to bring him there :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Standman

I'm not a Mcgregor hater by any stretch. Delighted he's so successful and can't wait to see his future fights. He's an exciting fighter but Jesus, his persona is getting progressively more annoying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,970 ✭✭✭Lenin Skynard

That would really put you off McGregor. Acting like a complete arsehole.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭T-K-O

ASOT wrote: »
    Conor gets some decent airtime on episode 3, gets recognised at the airport and is getting drove around in a bullet proof car, even asks the driver does he know where Joses Favella is and when he says yeah he asks him to bring him there :pac:

The favella's are no joke but that was funny. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement