Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

carlow hurling alive and well

• 04-12-2013 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

want to say a big congratulations to mount leinster rangers on a great win at the weekend.Although not from carlow i am a huge hurling fan and i think they did themselves and their county proud on sunday.It just goes to show that carlow hurling is alive and well and on the up and up.Great to see that win great for the young people in the club and county to keep the hurling going.Im sure carlow in a couple of years will be a real force to be reckoned with hurling is changing all the time and this is a great result for hurling.Well done again lads keep it going and best of luck in the next round.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

All the hurling is in the south of the county mainly -

In a triangle / 20 mile radius Leighlinbridge - Bagenalstown - Myshall - Ballinkillen - Borris - St Mullins

North of the county focus on football

• Registered Users Posts: 11 regglen13

i didnt know that but even still it was a great achievement to come from a county that only has a big hurling interest in the south and go on to win a leinster club title against very good opisition from a county famed for hurling over the years.Beating ourlat was no easy task and a lot of traditional hurling counties and clubs would have to stop and take notice of this carlow team and hurling in carlow in general.
    They could go all the way to the final.
    Lets not forget this is the team that won the intermediate all ireland in 2012 they could go all the way again and win it i wish them the best of luck a great gaa success story of 2013.

Advertisement