Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice function rooms South Dublin

Options
  • 04-12-2013 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

Hey guys..

I'm wondering if someone could help me. I'm looking for a decent function room for my 30th in January. Free if possible! Avoiding town and instead opting for something local with free parking facilities. I'm based near Templeogue. Rathfarnham or Terenure would be considered too! I'm not wanting anything too big. I'd say 50 people would be a decent enough estimate..

All help appreciated!

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭Payton

Hey guys..

I'm wondering if someone could help me. I'm looking for a decent function room for my 30th in January. Free if possible! Avoiding town and instead opting for something local with free parking facilities. I'm based near Templeogue. Rathfarnham or Terenure would be considered too! I'm not wanting anything too big. I'd say 50 people would be a decent enough estimate..

All help appreciated!

Thanks in advance :)

Most places will give you the room for free as they are glad to have 50 or more people in spending. You could try the templeouge inn (the moruge) or the gaa clubs like faughs or st judes.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 585 ✭✭✭WildRosie

St Marys Rugby Club is nice as is Ballinteer St Johns. There's a function room in the Glenside on Landscape Road too. But they're all much of a muchness really.

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭janja

The Spawell?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,948 ✭✭✭✭listermint

St Marys Rugby Club would be the one that comes to mind.

Advertisement