Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good night-time nappies

Options
  • 04-12-2013 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Hey :) Just wondering if anyone has any advice on a reliable night-time nappy??

My 18 month old sleeps 7-7 and I have to change him before I go to bed to prevent it leaking during the night. If he isnt changed his vest is literally soaked up to his armpit nearly.

Currently using size 5 in pampers or lidl dry max (which are my favourite by far!!)

Any suggestions welcome

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭Sligo1

KarKar10 wrote: »
    Hey :) Just wondering if anyone has any advice on a reliable night-time nappy??

My 18 month old sleeps 7-7 and I have to change him before I go to bed to prevent it leaking during the night. If he isnt changed his vest is literally soaked up to his armpit nearly.

Currently using size 5 in pampers or lidl dry max (which are my favourite by far!!)

Any suggestions welcome

What weight is he OP. My fella is about 12-13kg (26-28lb) ish. and is in the 4+ size. We find the pampers baby dry great. Think the baby dry have an extra absorbant layer. if these are the ones you are using it could be perhaps that the size 5 is too big? My fella goes down between 7.30-8pm and sleeps right throught till 8-8.30am.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭addob

I always put my fella in one size larger at night. I also find that if the vest is too tight on him the nappy leaks from lack of room to expand. He sleeps 7 to 6 and dry just about every morning. I did find him wet on one side in the morning if I hadn't pointed his penis down in the diaper before closing.

I use Papers Simply Dry - the cheap ones :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Synyster Shadow

I use Tesco own brand they have active fit and ultra dry both I find fantastic I'm using size 4 now but will be moving up a size very soon and iv never had any accidents. There very reasonably priced too

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭dandyo

Same as addob, we had the same problem with 18mth old boy, we moved up to 1 size more than he wears (he wears 5+ so we went for size 6) and haven't had leakage yet, thankfully

• Registered Users Posts: 42 KarKar10

I put two nappies on him last night and there was no leaks but I'll pick up size 6 nappies tomorrow cause I can't imagine it's to comfortable having two nappies on...saying that he slept straight through the night!

Thanks for all your suggestions :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement