Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New road layout

Options
  • 04-12-2013 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭

Anyone driving into Dublin via Donnybrook who want to park in Stephen's Green no longer need to turn right at the top of Leeson Street and follow around the green. You can now go straight on and turn right at Harcourt street.

Might be of some help if the traffic is backed up on the run up to Christmas.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

cheers for that.
    I heard all the changes, but still couldnt make sense of them as have yet driven through.
    Good to know, as I'll be hitting that car park a few times over the coming weeks I'm sure :p

• Registered Users Posts: 17,737 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

Of course you can avoid the hassle of traffic altogether by using the bus!! ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

lxflyer wrote: »

Have to agree, I only ever use the Luas whenever I am going to Grafton Street. All due to being stuck waiting to get out of Stephen's Green car park for over an hour a few years back.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,902 ✭✭✭Chris_5339762

lxflyer wrote: »

And you can avoid the hassle of traffic AND the bus altogether by buying online :P

Advertisement