Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yard of Jaffa cakes

Options
  • 04-12-2013 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know anywhere selling theses.local if at all possible. ??
    Thanks Cathy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

I haven't seen them in the shop yet Cathy, but I just checked the tesco app and it has them on that so maybe try there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭peteb2

dunnes in Pavilions

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭meolwan

They have some in Tesco in Rush ( I know telling people to shop in Tesco I am going to bathroom now to wash out my mouth )

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

meolwan wrote: »
    They have some in Tesco in Rush ( I know telling people to shop in Tesco I am going to bathroom now to wash out my mouth )

Thanks ill go out tomorrow.i went online to dunes to order and couldn't find it.why can't she want something simple like a horse or world peace :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭netopia

I think I saw them beside the self-service checkouts in Tesco in Millfield

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

What is a yard of jaffa cakes?

I had visions of a yard (i.e. a large area of concrete covered in jaffa cakes :D)

I'm a grinch btw

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Stheno wrote: »
    What is a yard of jaffa cakes?

McVities%2527s%2BJaffa%2BCakes%2BYard%2B16x750g.jpg

netopia wrote: »
    I think I saw them beside the self-service checkouts in Tesco in Millfield

They had them last year but I couldn't see them this year.Ill go up today as I cant make Rush she has a Christmas carol service that I need to keep a 2 year quet for 1 1/2 hours for.
    OH MY GOD my stress levels.
    Give me strength.
    Sorry rant over, Ill have another look.
    Cathy

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

They had them a week or two ago at Tesco Millfield

Beasty wrote: »
    They had them a week or two ago at Tesco Millfield

Dame Dame DAMMMMMME.I will get her off to school and go up.
    I just got a email saying mand m direct refunded me.I think that means I have to go shopping again.
    With a teething two year old that is JOINED to my hip.
    Oh God, carol service, school play, late night disco, visit to friends, Christmas party ........ITS 1 DAY.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Ok, all over. Im back on track.
    HOHOHO Merry Christmas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

Just saw them there in super valu Cathy. €5 each :)

Jimdagym wrote: »
    Just saw them there in super valu Cathy. €5 each :)

Thanks all i got it.nearly done now :-)

Just a little reminder this time last year I was running around looking for
    " GOOD LUCK"

I Think I got off lightly this year, shes looking for a horse.Which of course Santa would never bring as he doesn't do animals. not even hedgehogs
    (that was the year before). :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Well Cathy, you have to admire her thinking. None of the usual plastic stuff for her :)

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I think someone's going to be very disappointed here ....

.... just been to Tesco Millfiled with my tape measure and they aren't even 2' 6":(

The good news is they are only €4 though:D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Cathy, did you get some?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

.... just been to Tesco Millfiled with my tape measure and they aren't even 2' 6":(

I am having visions of Beasty measuring Jaffa Cakes :D

Passed them in Dunnes and almost certain they were 3 quid.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

That doesn't stop me from telling Mrs Billy it is 3'. ;)

cathy01 wrote: »
    Just a little reminder this time last year I was running around looking for
    " GOOD LUCK"

I Think I got off lightly this year, shes looking for a horse.Which of course Santa would never bring as he doesn't do animals. not even hedgehogs
    (that was the year before). :D

Your not going to believe This but,a friend of mine has a horse up in the naul.
    Santa is leaving a letter saying for a day / which is a couple if hours she will own a horse and Amy will be santas special helper .thats my friend. So Jenny will get the horse after all :-))))

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

That's really nice Cathy, what a great idea :)

• Advertisement

There are yards of smarties in topaz for €4

Imagine the impact of one of those on a small child :D

Heard they are all the blue ones :P

Na, only joking,

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Drool.gif

Those Smarties will be going on my wish list :)

Those Smarties will be going on my wish list :)

I have them on the list for the OH :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,642 ✭✭✭✭wolfmoon87

I saw "endless wispas" in tesco last night. €3 :D

I got a foot of smarties earlier, and it includes the blue ones.

Forget the small children, if I go insane on boards this evening, you know what to blame :D

I gave a not-so-gentle reminder yesterday that I'm definitely expecting those Smarties to be under the tree on Christmas morning....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,347 ✭✭✭No Pants

JC's in Swords has them.

• Advertisement

Endless wispas were a terrible dissapointment, I thought it would be one monster bar, instead it's four or five bars in the tube.

So cheesed off I fecked them into the cupboard

Along with the Easter Egg I got in my stocking :eek:

Advertisement