Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How Screwed are you for the looming exams?

• 04-12-2013 1:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭

I'm absolutely fuked.

How bout' you?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Not at all.

*gets pelted and hounded*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

God, it's great being around UL at Christmas when you're no longer a student!

*runs for the hills*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 282 ✭✭The Bogman

Doing exams is the exact opposite of Fight Club. Because people doing exams talk about nothing else only how screwed they are for their exams.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 240 ✭✭Pai Mei

I can guarantee I will fail at least 1 of my exams... God I'm ****ed!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 170 ✭✭VanishingActs

Not sure yet. Still finishing up essays. :( Hopefully can start studying Friday!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

I'm in a good position with my exams, seen as having none is the best position to be in when it comes to exams.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 df123

Screwed for exams and really dislike my course to make things even harder.. permission to say fml?? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 mc_hammered

nothing an i grade wont solve op ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,122 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

In terms of knowing the stuff i'm ok. But having 3 exams worth 100% 3 days in a row is going to be horrible

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

First one, our easiest, done. 20% but wrote enough for a 40% (at least) exam but went well enough.
    Monday will be meh
    Wednesday... completely screwed for...
    Following week, I haven't even looked at yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭Chris Martin

Just got easiest of four out of the way,
    It's downhill from here.. :(
    On the plus side though,
    Library Christmas tree looks lovely :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

First one on this Monday and I am stuck to the bed loaded with the flu, this does not bode well. Pass the Vicks rub

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,264 ✭✭✭✭Fireball07

Had 1 easy one...4 to go, 2 very tough ones Thursday and Friday, hoping for a bit of luck :/

Had my worst one today. It wasnt nice but I didnt come out in despair.
    3rd 100% exam in a row tomorrow!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Maths was a disaster :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 455 ✭✭LilRedDorcha

This is the first year that I haven't panicked over exams. I'm not sure if it's because I feel I'm prepared, or because I've lost hope. 2 down, 1 to go. It's the most difficult one, and it's not until the 20th :(

Messed up big time today. 3rd exam in a row got the better of me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 234 ✭✭cgordonfreeman

Maths was a disaster :/

MA4601? Ya, I found it horrible myself last year. You'd be surprised what you'd get with partial marks etc. I was certain I failed but I passed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

MA4601? Ya, I found it horrible myself last year. You'd be surprised what you'd get with partial marks etc. I was certain I failed but I passed.

Yeah MA4601.

I thought last years paper was ok but this years was awful

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,264 ✭✭✭✭Fireball07

My 2 law ones didn't go too terribly, all things considered. One dodgy question over two days... not too bad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 170 ✭✭VanishingActs

Really worried about my exam in the morning. :( I've done a lot of study for it but I don't feel at all prepared. Can't wait until its over. Not at all concerned about my exam on Friday thankfully.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 240 ✭✭Pai Mei

FINISHED!! Woo!! :D Overall I think I passed all of them which is good considering I did little to no work all year :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Exam in an hour and I've been up for the past 32 hours working on a completely unrelated topic.

I have a good feeling about this! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

PLT exam today was a disaster...I bottled it, attempted everything, but did it all wrong...hopefully scrape a comp fail, cant afford any repeats this yr time wise, supposed to be emigrating with missus and kids... want to graduate with class in august :(

#feelingDepressed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Stuxnet wrote: »
    PLT exam today was a disaster...I bottled it, attempted everything, but did it all wrong...hopefully scrape a comp fail, cant afford any repeats this yr time wise, supposed to be emigrating with missus and kids... want to graduate with class in august :(

#feelingDepressed

There were a few right c*nts of questions on it... ****ing LR(1) is a pain in the hole!

Advertisement