Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aqua Blue 3DS

Options
  • 04-12-2013 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭

Because I upgraded to a 3DS XL, I'm selling off my 3DS.

This comes with the box, but is missing the charger (I misplaced it, and had to buy a new one for my XL!)
    I'll be including a second battery, and the back cover has been replaced to allow quick and easy swapping of the battery. Handy for any times that you know you'll be playing a lot and won't get to a charger!
    Also includes a Circle Pad Pro, for those games that play better with a second circle pad, IE. Monster Hunter, Resident Evil Revelations, Metal Gear Solid and Kid Icarus.

The console itself is in perfect working order, and is in perfect condition save for a couple of superficial scratches on the outside from being in the same pocket as a set of keys. Honestly though, they're barely noticeable. Both screens have screen covers on, so the screen has not been subject to the infamous scratching from the lower screen, but does get light marks on the screen cover that simply wipe off.

Looking for €130ish, but of course I'm open to any reasonable offers/gaming related trades!

I'll upload some photos when I get the chance to.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

*bump*

Forgot to add photos to this, I'll do so today or tomorrow.

Also open to offers price wise.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement