Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alarm it.ie

Options
  • 04-12-2013 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭

Anyone used alarm it.ie for house alarm service. Just wondering what they are like. The guy who installed my alarm is charging 70 euro call out and service on top of that.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Do you mean you pay him €70 to knock on the door and then have to pay for the service?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,717 ✭✭✭✭altor

Anyone used alarm it.ie for house alarm service. Just wondering what they are like. The guy who installed my alarm is charging 70 euro call out and service on top of that.

Pay him to call out and a service on top of that?
    I can understand if parts are needed to be charged extra but to call out and then to pay him to service the system on top of that :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Jnealon

Have you seen his bell boxes :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,717 ✭✭✭✭altor

Visonic bell with a HKC lid stuck on, classy :D

Advertisement