Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get a radiant heater for changing table?

Options
  • 04-12-2013 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,027 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Here in Germany we have a 1 bar radiant heater mounted to the wall above our changing table (also where we dry junior after bathing). These things are very common here but having looked at 3 baby websites in Ireland I'm having no luck. Any pointers as to where I can pick one up (they only cost about 20 quid here) in Ireland for use when we visit my family at xmas?

Preferably in a bricks and mortar shop.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭farmchoice

murphaph wrote: »
    Hi all,
    Here in Germany we have a 1 bar radiant heater mounted to the wall above our changing table (also where we dry junior after bathing). These things are very common here but having looked at 3 baby websites in Ireland I'm having no luck. Any pointers as to where I can pick one up (they only cost about 20 quid here) in Ireland for use when we visit my family at xmas?

i have never seen one being used nor have i ever seen one in a shop for sale,perhaps its because Germaney is colder then ireland in the winter? anyway i doubt you will need it as long as the house is warm.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

is it like an attic heater?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,540 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Sounds like you looking for a tube heater, google white tube heater and you'll get Amazon and eBay links

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Wooha

murphaph wrote: »
    Hi all,

did you ever manage to find something suitable?

Advertisement