Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ps4 headset compatability

Options
  • 04-12-2013 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone else has Turtle beach px21's, using them on ps4 ? While these work on ps4 it's annoying now that the controls for chat/game volume etc are now unusable on headset controller . audio and chat are now adjustable on ps4 and are both on same adjuster . Does anyone know if Sony will release a patch ( at some stage ) to make these usable again ....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

polc07 wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone else has Turtle beach px21's, using them on ps4 ? While these work on ps4 it's annoying now that the controls for chat/game volume etc are now unusable on headset controller . audio and chat are now adjustable on ps4 and are both on same adjuster . Does anyone know if Sony will release a patch ( at some stage ) to make these usable again ....

I have them but they're not great so I used another one but they should all work.

What way did you hook them up, you didn't have the 3.5mm connected to the Dualshock did you?

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭polc07

No Varik, I have the 3.5mm connected to lead coming off headset and then red/white connected to TV,

Advertisement